mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Francois - Golf Review.

Francois:

This is Golfaholic, a Moderator at one of your other forums, Golfreview.

I have made MANY attempts to contact you over the last year to no avail. I have sent you a PM on this website a month ago that went unanswered. I am trying to contact you in order to have the posting permission on GolfReview edited to allow new users posting permissions. Registrations are currently frozen until they are authorized by the Administrator (you) and the site hasn't seen a new member for about one year.

I am posting this message, on a website I KNOW you frequent, in the hopes that you find this message, and do what the community of Golf Review is asking of you. I know for a fact that this task will take you 60 seconds to complete. Below I will copy the PM that I Sent to you incase it went un-noticed. If there are some kind of technical difficulties you are experiencing with the site, please let me know.

Moderators of Mtbr - Please keep this thread open and visible.

Regards,

Golfaholic

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    As mentioned above, a copy of the PM sent on 2 Jul 12:

This is Golfaholic from Golfreview.com. I've been a moderator for the site for about 3 years now. I've been sending PM's and E-mails to your GolfReview accounts but you either aren't checking them or just aren't responding.

I'm asking that you please stop over to golfreview and unlock the registration process so new users can post on the website. The community is on the verge of dieing with no new members for almost 8 months. Right now you have it locked to new users cannot post unless you manually activate their account. Could you please activate all registrations that are pending and unlock it from now on.

I know you don't tend to the Golf Review website much, so I'm also asking that you give me more administrative access to the website so it can be run properly. I've show throughout the past 3 years of being a mod that I'm here for the benefit of the members to have the best experience possible. I don't know how comfortable you are with that, but I'll leave that to you. If you unlock the website it would be nice to be able to perm ban the spammers to keep control of the board.

Regards,

Golfaholic

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Hi, Francois,

I am also a moderator at Golfreview and would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. GR's member would like to see the site flourish, and the only way that's possible is by allowing new members to contribute to the discussion.

Thanks

Just A Mountain Biker.
    What's this "golf" you speak of?
    26" isn't dead, it just got FAT

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    Hey LabRider - I'm on it.

catching up after vacation - I'll ping FC and Gregg..

thanks for your patience
    - CHUM
    Visit these 2 places to help advance trail access:
    http://www.sharingthepct.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/SharingThePct

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Just wanted to post back and AGAIN inquire about this issue. Nothing has been done and no contact has been made. Also, we have a new problem with members not being able to log in.