Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    beater
    Displaying the Additional Information / Location field is switched off.
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." - Dr. Peter Venkman

Riding in Helena? Everything you need to know, right here.

beater
    Also, now when I reply to a post in Tapatalk, my post has a title that repeats the title of the post I'm replying to. Maybe a Tapatalk issue, but I didn't notice it happening before.
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." - Dr. Peter Venkman

Riding in Helena? Everything you need to know, right here.

thecentralscrutinizer
    Site is loading slow and hangs frequently on all three computers i use.
    2014 Giant Anthem 27.5, custom build
    2013 DeVinci Leo SL
    2009 SE Racing SoCal Flyer
    2003 TiSport Gman

(Mtbr Site Manager) Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by RagerXS View Post
    When we use Advanced Search, we are no longer able to specify only certain forums for the search. Will this return?

Fred
    When you click on "Advanced Search" the default tab is "Search Multiple Content Types". Click on the "Search Single Content Type" tab and you will find the options you seek (selecting specific forums only).

I build my own.
    gregg, the lack of formatting options in the quick reply editor seems to be a big deal for a lot of us. Especially us picture posters. I wasn't able to find a setting in my control panel to change the default reply editor. I know there is one in vB 4.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

FKA Malibu412

I love the new software!

Especially when I get this about every other day now.

Forum Upgrade to vBulletin 4.2.0 - problems, concerns post here-annoying.jpg
    Everything that kills me, makes me feel alive

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu412 View Post
    Especially when I get this about every other day now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	annoying.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	769334
    I'm getting it more then I get an actual page. Add that to my subscription emails being more spam then content = I'll be taking a vacation from here instead of wasting my time. I've been on many different forums through major upgrades and I've never had to deal with this BS. MTBR gets an F- grade for their upgrades!
    '96 San Andreas
    '12 Santa Cruz Nickel LT
    '08 KTM 530
    '12 Toyota FJ TT
    '05 MiniCooper S
    '95 Honda HB Si
    '71 Dino 246 GT

trail rat
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn View Post
    I'm getting it more then I get an actual page. Add that to my subscription emails being more spam then content = I'll be taking a vacation from here instead of wasting my time. I've been on many different forums through major upgrades and I've never had to deal with this BS. MTBR gets an F- grade for their upgrades!
    Amen, I get more of these each day than previously subscribed threads. Funny the SPAM always delivers, but posts I'd like to see do not.

BroakHartok has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Post pics of your FULLY RIGID SS 29er - in the 29er Bikes forum of Mtbr Forums.

This thread is located at:
    Post pics of your FULLY RIGID SS 29er - Page 44

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    burberrysoldes8 com/#622182]burberry femme burberryfemme5 com/#579163]foulard burberry chanel-pascher com/#873882]chanel sac The Spurs have hit top form at the appropriate time of the year, and the raise has coincided with some sturdy performances from Patty Mills right after his latest arrival in the NBA franchise Exhibit B: Alessandra AmbrosioI am very glad to see such great information being shared freely out there I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog burberryfemme5 com/#686794]foulard burberry chanelsac com/#550403]chanel burberrysac1 com/#987541]foulard burberry I have recently started a site, the info you provide on this web site has helped me tremendously I did however expertise some technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly Keep up the superb work , I read few posts on this internet site and I think that your website is real interesting and holds lots of excellent information naturally like your website however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts burberryoutlet5 com/#913494]burberry pas cher chanel-pascher com/#494843]chanel sac chanelsoldes com/#431105]chanel pas cher I dugg some of you post as I thought they were very helpful handy Stark Law and Physician Marketing and advertisingThe synopsis offers the film an extremely Monster Squad feel, you realize Random Joe (This time its Stan Helsing) has to battle copies from the Universal Studios Monsters who present up in his small city for some cause Stealth Electrical Monster Chopper
    edit - so I got five SPAMs at once, and then I get this trying to report and help, WTF? I'm just going to unsubscribe from each spam post and stop trying to help, frustrating.

vBulletin Message
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.
    Last edited by slocaus; 02-07-2013 at 07:02 AM.
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mopartodd View Post
    Site is loading slow and hangs frequently on all three computers i use.
    I agree.

I just found this site a few months ago and now find myself not wanting to or not being able to use it.

Really sad but I think I am done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    gregg, the lack of formatting options in the quick reply editor seems to be a big deal for a lot of us. Especially us picture posters. I wasn't able to find a setting in my control panel to change the default reply editor. I know there is one in vB 4.
    I think this is what you are looking for:

Settings>>My Settings>>General Settings>>Miscellaneous Options

Message Editor Interface can be set there. You can also turn off "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" if you want to make it simpler.
    Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Mtbrcom

Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/Mtbr

Mtbr YouTube Channel

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    I think this is what you are looking for:

Settings>>My Settings>>General Settings>>Miscellaneous Options

Message Editor Interface can be set there. You can also turn off "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" if you want to make it simpler.
    Nope. I have set mine to the fanciest editor and my Quick Reply area lacks any editing options.

Is there anyway to have these simple options display (especially the middle row of options) in the Quick Reply text area WITHOUT clicking "Go Advanced" and waiting for another screen to load?

Ah, gotcha'. We'll check into it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    Ah, gotcha'. We'll check into it.
    Thanks, and btw also experiencing the same as others, with the system experiencing high loads and not being able to log on.

Yeah, we've had a few server performance "issues" this morning. About 3 or 4. We are trying a couple of things on the back end and hope to have a permanent fix in place later tonight.

(fingers crossed)

PROEDGEBIKER.COM

Rockhop ... Lol!!

I guess this cat by the name of Rockhop thought he coud hide his neg rep he gave me for saying that TapaTalk wasent working.. LOL!

Forum Upgrade to vBulletin 4.2.0 - problems, concerns post here-lol.png

PMarsh Thumbs Up!
    I'm getting some issue with Facebook, where once the page fully loads it redirects to Facebook to an error page about something. I guess tied in to "liking" stuff on here.
    2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird
    2004 Turner Rail - Stoled

mighty sailin' man
    ^ was just going to post the same thing. Have to log out of FB to view MTBR or a facebook error page displays.

I have all apps turned off on FB. Don't know how it reacts to those that do have apps enabled

Edit: OK now 20+ minutes later
    Last edited by MiniTrail; 02-07-2013 at 04:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidarnott
    wheelies, beyond being the best way over any sort of obstacle, both above or below, are are the steedliest expresstion of joy

PMarsh Thumbs Up!
    Yeah I was surprised it hadn't been posted, although it wasn't easy to post. I was just on another site that links to FB crap, and it did the same thing. Did not do it just now though.
    2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird
    2004 Turner Rail - Stoled

Afric Pepperbird
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    Nope. I have set mine to the fanciest editor and my Quick Reply area lacks any editing options.

Is there anyway to have these simple options display (especially the middle row of options) in the Quick Reply text area WITHOUT clicking "Go Advanced" and waiting for another screen to load?

Yes. Instead of single-clicking on "quick reply", double-click on it. Only adds a billionth of a second to do.

mighty sailin' man
    Quote Originally Posted by StuLax18 View Post
    Yeah I was surprised it hadn't been posted, although it wasn't easy to post. I was just on another site that links to FB crap, and it did the same thing. Did not do it just now though.
    facebook deal wasn't MTBR related

Facebook Connect issue wreaks havoc on the Web | Internet & Media - CNET News
    Quote Originally Posted by davidarnott
    wheelies, beyond being the best way over any sort of obstacle, both above or below, are are the steedliest expresstion of joy

mtbr member
    Yeah, I'm seeing this a few times a day now, and sometimes it goes on for like an hour...

PROEDGEBIKER.COM
    went trhu it too on all forums not just MTBR.. Facebook can now shut down the interwebs.. you've been warned.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Yes. Instead of single-clicking on "quick reply", double-click on it. Only adds a billionth of a second to do.
    Still too long IMO. I don't want another page to load. I want the options on the same page as before the updated Mtbr.com.

Afric Pepperbird
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    Still too long IMO. I don't want another page to load.
    Not quite sure what you mean by this...

Afric Pepperbird
    OK, here's a silly one!

How do you make the "rolls eyes" smilie (or emoticon, or whatever) actually roll his eyes?? He used to in the old version!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast