Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 363
  1. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MTBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,252
    Dear MTBR Forum Admin:

    May I please change my username as well?

    Old: CCMTB

    New: MTBeing

    Best Regards,

    Mike
    Please donate to IMBA or your local chapter. It's trail karma.

  2. #52
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerven View Post
    Dear Admin,
    can you change my username to Jerven?
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBeing View Post
    Dear MTBR Forum Admin:

    May I please change my username as well?

    Old: CCMTB

    New: MTBeing

    Best Regards,

    Mike
    done and done.
    Try this: HTFU

  3. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8
    Thanks again!

  4. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MTBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,252
    Thanks!
    Please donate to IMBA or your local chapter. It's trail karma.

  5. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,192
    May I change mine aswell?
    old: skip canfield
    new: Bent Wheel
    Oldest daughter doesn't ride, she fights MMA.

  6. #56
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Bent Wheel View Post
    May I change mine aswell?
    old: skip canfield
    new: Bent Wheel
    Tahdah!
    Try this: HTFU

  7. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    We are checking on whether this can be done. Right now it doesn't seem so but it might be possible.
    OK, if not, can you just change my user name to Trajan?

  8. #58
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by anand View Post
    OK, if not, can you just change my user name to Trajan?
    So far we haven't been able to get it to work. Is this account the one you want changed to Trajan?
    Try this: HTFU

  9. #59
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    So far we haven't been able to get it to work. Is this account the one you want changed to Trajan?
    Sorry dumb question. I have changed it. If the new V-Bulletin upgrade allows merging I will merge this account with the Domitian account.
    Try this: HTFU

  10. #60
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    244
    My request:

    Old = ender.

    New= MRisme

    Thanks!
    Matt
    "I have one speed. I have one gear: Go." -- Charlie Sheen

  11. #61
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by MRisme View Post
    My request:

    Old = ender.

    New= MRisme

    Thanks!
    Matt
    Done and the good news is you should have no problem using an avatar now. Punctuation in the user name causes problems so if before you had a problem, you shouldn't now.
    Try this: HTFU

  12. #62
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Tahdah!
    Awesome, Thank you.
    Oldest daughter doesn't ride, she fights MMA.

  13. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Done and the good news is you should have no problem using an avatar now. Punctuation in the user name causes problems so if before you had a problem, you shouldn't now.
    So that's what it was! I had given up on an avatar quite some time ago, thanks!
    "I have one speed. I have one gear: Go." -- Charlie Sheen

  14. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12
    Might you be so kind to change my name to: emerlist-davjack

    Thanks

  15. #65
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by emerlist-davjack View Post
    Might you be so kind to change my name to: emerlist-davjack

    Thanks
    done!
    Try this: HTFU

  16. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    373
    This is unbelievable! I've been wanting to change my username for about a year-Had no idea it could be done this way. Would you kindly change mine from Blumarvel to CroMoHo? Thank you.
    Last edited by CroMoHo; 01-14-2013 at 01:45 PM.
    PoisonDogFart

  17. #67
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by CroMoHo View Post
    This is unbelievable! I've been wanting to change my username for about a year-Had no idea it could be done this way. Would you kindly change mine from Blumarvel to CroMoHo? Thank you.
    Done!
    Try this: HTFU

  18. #68
    Levi Early
    Reputation: Levi707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    221
    I would like mine changed as well please.
    Old: mrnicolas

    New: Levi707

    Thank you

  19. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WolfTooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    237
    please change my user ID to: WolfTooth
    Thanks!

  20. #70
    Downhill fan
    Reputation: #Cyclelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    316
    May I ask to change my username?
    From: 95 GT Rebound
    To: #Cyclelife

    Your help is appreciated!
    I'm thinking about shreddin' it up right now!
    Giant Glory DH (custom)
    K2 Evo 4.0 FS XC (custom)

  21. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dirtdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,612
    This thread is like magic! I'd also like to change my userid to match my NEMBA forum id.
    From: danhasdrums
    To: dirtdan

    Greatly appreciated!

  22. #72
    bikerpilot
    Reputation: tootall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    550
    Please change from Andrew-FSR to tootall. This username hasn't been active since 2005, I see you've taken over others before who've been inactive for a long time. Thanks.
    BMC FS01 29 X0
    Redline Monocog 29
    Jamis Supernova
    Rocky Mtn Flow DJ

  23. #73
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi707 View Post
    I would like mine changed as well please.
    Old: mrnicolas

    New: Levi707

    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfTooth View Post
    please change my user ID to: WolfTooth
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by #Cyclelife View Post
    May I ask to change my username?
    From: 95 GT Rebound
    To: #Cyclelife

    Your help is appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdan View Post
    This thread is like magic! I'd also like to change my userid to match my NEMBA forum id.
    From: danhasdrums
    To: dirtdan

    Greatly appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    Please change from Andrew-FSR to tootall. This username hasn't been active since 2005, I see you've taken over others before who've been inactive for a long time. Thanks.

    done.
    Try this: HTFU

  24. #74
    Levi Early
    Reputation: Levi707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    221
    thank you

  25. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dirtdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,612
    Much appreciated! Thanks!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. User Name Change?
    By e-luder in forum Site Feedback/Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 09:29 PM
  2. is it possible to change your user name?
    By mikeb in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:52 AM
  3. Change User Name
    By Torque Wrench in forum Site Feedback/Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 08:55 PM
  4. user name change
    By TIMBERRR in forum Site Feedback/Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 09:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •