Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 614
  1. #51
    DFMBA.org
    Reputation: MTBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,681
    Dear MTBR Forum Admin:

    May I please change my username as well?

    Old: CCMTB

    New: MTBeing

    Best Regards,

    Mike
    Please donate to IMBA or your local IMBA chapter. It's trail karma.

  2. #52
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerven View Post
    Dear Admin,
    can you change my username to Jerven?
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBeing View Post
    Dear MTBR Forum Admin:

    May I please change my username as well?

    Old: CCMTB

    New: MTBeing

    Best Regards,

    Mike
    done and done.
    Try this: HTFU

  3. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8
    Thanks again!

  4. #54
    DFMBA.org
    Reputation: MTBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks!
    Please donate to IMBA or your local IMBA chapter. It's trail karma.

  5. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,541
    May I change mine aswell?
    old: skip canfield
    new: Bent Wheel
    Oldest daughter doesn't ride.

  6. #56
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Bent Wheel View Post
    May I change mine aswell?
    old: skip canfield
    new: Bent Wheel
    Tahdah!
    Try this: HTFU

  7. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,329
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    We are checking on whether this can be done. Right now it doesn't seem so but it might be possible.
    OK, if not, can you just change my user name to Trajan?

  8. #58
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by anand View Post
    OK, if not, can you just change my user name to Trajan?
    So far we haven't been able to get it to work. Is this account the one you want changed to Trajan?
    Try this: HTFU

  9. #59
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    So far we haven't been able to get it to work. Is this account the one you want changed to Trajan?
    Sorry dumb question. I have changed it. If the new V-Bulletin upgrade allows merging I will merge this account with the Domitian account.
    Try this: HTFU

  10. #60
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    245
    My request:

    Old = ender.

    New= MRisme

    Thanks!
    Matt
    "I have one speed. I have one gear: Go." -- Charlie Sheen

  11. #61
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by MRisme View Post
    My request:

    Old = ender.

    New= MRisme

    Thanks!
    Matt
    Done and the good news is you should have no problem using an avatar now. Punctuation in the user name causes problems so if before you had a problem, you shouldn't now.
    Try this: HTFU

  12. #62
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,541
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Tahdah!
    Awesome, Thank you.
    Oldest daughter doesn't ride.

  13. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Done and the good news is you should have no problem using an avatar now. Punctuation in the user name causes problems so if before you had a problem, you shouldn't now.
    So that's what it was! I had given up on an avatar quite some time ago, thanks!
    "I have one speed. I have one gear: Go." -- Charlie Sheen

  14. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    20
    Might you be so kind to change my name to: emerlist-davjack

    Thanks

  15. #65
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by emerlist-davjack View Post
    Might you be so kind to change my name to: emerlist-davjack

    Thanks
    done!
    Try this: HTFU

  16. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    373
    This is unbelievable! I've been wanting to change my username for about a year-Had no idea it could be done this way. Would you kindly change mine from Blumarvel to CroMoHo? Thank you.
    Last edited by CroMoHo; 01-14-2013 at 01:45 PM.
    PoisonDogFart

  17. #67
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by CroMoHo View Post
    This is unbelievable! I've been wanting to change my username for about a year-Had no idea it could be done this way. Would you kindly change mine from Blumarvel to CroMoHo? Thank you.
    Done!
    Try this: HTFU

  18. #68
    Levi Early
    Reputation: Levi707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    223
    I would like mine changed as well please.
    Old: mrnicolas

    New: Levi707

    Thank you

  19. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WolfTooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    297
    please change my user ID to: WolfTooth
    Thanks!

  20. #70
    Downhill fan
    Reputation: #Cyclelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    316
    May I ask to change my username?
    From: 95 GT Rebound
    To: #Cyclelife

    Your help is appreciated!
    I'm thinking about shreddin' it up right now!
    Giant Glory DH (custom)
    K2 Evo 4.0 FS XC (custom)

  21. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dirtdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,619
    This thread is like magic! I'd also like to change my userid to match my NEMBA forum id.
    From: danhasdrums
    To: dirtdan

    Greatly appreciated!

  22. #72
    bikerpilot
    Reputation: tootall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    560
    Please change from Andrew-FSR to tootall. This username hasn't been active since 2005, I see you've taken over others before who've been inactive for a long time. Thanks.
    BMC FS01 29 X0
    Redline Monocog 29
    Jamis Supernova
    Rocky Mtn Flow DJ

  23. #73
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi707 View Post
    I would like mine changed as well please.
    Old: mrnicolas

    New: Levi707

    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfTooth View Post
    please change my user ID to: WolfTooth
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by #Cyclelife View Post
    May I ask to change my username?
    From: 95 GT Rebound
    To: #Cyclelife

    Your help is appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdan View Post
    This thread is like magic! I'd also like to change my userid to match my NEMBA forum id.
    From: danhasdrums
    To: dirtdan

    Greatly appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    Please change from Andrew-FSR to tootall. This username hasn't been active since 2005, I see you've taken over others before who've been inactive for a long time. Thanks.

    done.
    Try this: HTFU

  24. #74
    Levi Early
    Reputation: Levi707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    223
    thank you

  25. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dirtdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,619
    Much appreciated! Thanks!

  26. #76
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flyinmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    482
    could I change my username to flyinmike
    joined MTBR in 2005 and I've gone back to only the day job thing
    so racewrench doesn't really apply anymore..
    thx

  27. #77
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Dearest Mod/Admin, can you please remove the (') apostrophe out of my name and make it just Tones, ive been copping sledging about this for ages lol,

    So from Tone's to Tones

    Cheers and thanks
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  28. #78
    inexperienced at large
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,841
    Could I go from ehigh to Hightower?

  29. #79
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinmike View Post
    could I change my username to flyinmike
    joined MTBR in 2005 and I've gone back to only the day job thing
    so racewrench doesn't really apply anymore..
    thx
    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Dearest Mod/Admin, can you please remove the (') apostrophe out of my name and make it just Tones, ive been copping sledging about this for ages lol,

    So from Tone's to Tones

    Cheers and thanks
    Tones is taken unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by ehigh View Post
    Could I go from ehigh to Hightower?
    As is hightower.
    Try this: HTFU

  30. #80
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Locool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    416
    I'd like to change my username from Deltas88 to Locool. Or next Locool88
    Thanks
    Locool

  31. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    55
    Hello! I'd like to request a name change from bocbike to Bikenanigans please.

    Thank you in advance!

  32. #82
    Anchorage, AK
    Reputation: Lars_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,081
    Hello,

    Can you please change my username from ziax01 to Lars_D?

    Thanks,
    Lars

  33. #83
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Would it be possible to change my user name to "Dirty $anchez"?
    Last edited by AZ; 02-20-2013 at 02:56 PM.

  34. #84
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,465
    I would miss AZ.MTNS though. Seems like I've seen you around forever as such.

  35. #85
    Nice day for a ride..... Moderator
    Reputation: Bikin' Bric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,850
    Delete post
    Last edited by Bikin' Bric; 02-25-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Bikin' Bric's Bike Blog

    2012 Norco CCX3
    2014 Nashbar Fat Bike
    2016 Norco Torrent

  36. #86
    ENDO!!!
    Reputation: The Yetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    674
    Could I have my user name changed to The Yetti? thanks!
    Just circles turning circles....

  37. #87
    Confused
    Reputation: 00frontier00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by wahunterinrok View Post
    Could I have my user name changed to The Yetti? thanks!
    I approve of this message. It has been his Nik Name for many years both at home and work and is well deserved.
    Colorado Springs, Co.
    www.theInflexibles.com

  38. #88
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by The Yetti View Post
    Could I have my user name changed to The Yetti? thanks!
    done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty $anchez View Post
    Would it be possible to change my user name to "Dirty $anchez"?
    Done.
    Try this: HTFU

  39. #89
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Thanks.

  40. #90
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    I would miss AZ.MTNS though. Seems like I've seen you around forever as such.
    He was sick of being called ''Azz mounter''
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  41. #91
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SoCal-Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    413

    Change MTBR.com User ID?

    Can I change my username to SoCal_Rider?

  42. #92
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    SoCal_Rider is taken but SoCal-Rider isn't.
    Try this: HTFU

  43. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SoCal-Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    413

    Change MTBR.com User ID?

    Close enough. I'll take it.

  44. #94
    On wuss patrol
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,876

    Changing user name.

    I see that a prolific user/poster has changed his user name yet still maintains his post count. Is this possible for the common folks and if so, how is it done?
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

  45. #95
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu412 View Post
    I see that a prolific user/poster has changed his user name yet still maintains his post count. Is this possible for the common folks and if so, how is it done?


    Post what you want it changed to and rockcrusher will change it.

  46. #96
    On wuss patrol
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,876
    Thanx. PM sent his way.
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

  47. #97
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Lunge Bob Sweatpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    171
    Oh Great Master Name Changer, please change my name to Lunge Bob Sweatpants.

    I don't own a Stump Jumper and my name is not Pete.

    Spank you very much...
    Life is not a spectator sport

    http://www.facebook.com/landsharkracing

  48. #98
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpypete View Post
    Oh Great Master Name Changer, please change my name to Lunge Bob Sweatpants.

    Spank you very much...
    for serious? Remember once you relinquish your nom de plume here someone else can register it. But i'll do it just gimme the go ahead.
    Try this: HTFU

  49. #99
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Lunge Bob Sweatpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    171
    Serious. I use Lunge Bob Sweatpants on other forums.
    Life is not a spectator sport

    http://www.facebook.com/landsharkracing

  50. #100
    workin' it Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunge Bob Sweatpants View Post
    Serious. I use Lunge Bob Sweatpants on other forums.
    fin
    Try this: HTFU

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. User Name Change?
    By e-luder in forum Site Feedback/Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 09:29 PM
  2. is it possible to change your user name?
    By mikeb in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:52 AM
  3. Change User Name
    By Torque Wrench in forum Site Feedback/Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 08:55 PM
  4. user name change
    By TIMBERRR in forum Site Feedback/Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 09:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •