Hhhnnnngggg!!!
    Mar 2012

Where can I buy a front Halo hex key skewer?

They are sold as a set everywhere, as far as I see. Is there an online bike shop or something that sells the skewers separately? My rear single speed hub uses bolt on nuts...

one chain loop
    not separately, but chain reaction have them set for real cheap.
    everything sucks but my vacuum cleaner.

Robtre
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge Zits View Post
    They are sold as a set everywhere, as far as I see. Is there an online bike shop or something that sells the skewers separately? My rear single speed hub uses bolt on nuts...
    What hub are you using? Reason I ask is the axle diameter of bolt on is larger than what the Halo parts used with a QR hub would call for. I have the Halo set you are inquiring about they came in a set for $11.99 retail at a bike shop and I'd guess online has them for much cheaper.
    The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline.

Hhhnnnngggg!!!
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by robtre View Post
    What hub are you using? Reason I ask is the axle diameter of bolt on is larger than what the Halo parts used with a QR hub would call for. I have the Halo set you are inquiring about they came in a set for $11.99 retail at a bike shop and I'd guess online has them for much cheaper.
    The front hub is an old Shimano Exage or something, which has a quick release skewer. The rear bolt-on hub with nuts will stay the way it is. I'm just looking to get bolt-on skewers for front hubs.
    Last edited by TwigJumper; 09-11-2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Clarity.

Robtre
    Yeah then you have to buy the set Im sure online its inexpensive. They are a good product I have 2 sets.
    The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline.

mtbr member
    PM sent