Don't be a sheep
    Sep 2004

Warhawk industries still in business?

Their contact page is down. Anybody have any info?
    "Do not touch the trim"

Gotta pay to play

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Hi Rivet, of course we're still in business. The contact us link was broken in the footer and has been fixed. I'm working on some of the other links but for now fulfilling orders is higher priority. Our customers have been great to us over the last few weeks and as a result has created a small backlog that we are working through, so for everyone who has placed an order and is still waiting just hang in there we'll get it done. We have one of the largest and only custom made to order selection of chainrings and while I keep alot of the more standard and most popular sizes in-stock, it's impossible to keep the 100x's of possible combinations in-stock so this is why it takes awhile. It's important to know that we do not charge any customers until the product ships. If anyone has sales inquiries or needs customer service please contact us through our website as it's impossible for me to troll the multiple forums and threads everyday when I need to be running the CNC's, Thanks for your understanding - Colin
    Warhawk Industries - Specializing in Stainless Steel, Titanium and Aluminum Chainrings

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Hi Colin. I am an Australian customer who has placed an order with you on the 05/07/13 (ID: 2583) and have had no response from you after sending two enquiries via your website in the past month. I only wish to know when my order will be shipped.

I can appreciate you are busy and your website seems to have had some issues recently however I am frustrated with the lack of communication over this time period.

Could you please respond to this post.

Kind regards.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leach720 View Post
    Hi Colin. I am an Australian customer who has placed an order with you on the 05/07/13 (ID: 2583) and have had no response from you after sending two enquiries via your website in the past month. I only wish to know when my order will be shipped.

I can appreciate you are busy and your website seems to have had some issues recently however I am frustrated with the lack of communication over this time period.

Could you please respond to this post.

Kind regards.
    Hi leach720, Yes in addition to just getting over a massively huge backlog for whatever reason emails sent to msn, live and hotmail accounts disappear, maybe the NSA is snatching them...lol. Anyways I did recieved your recent email and we have your ring at the anodizers right now and I should have yours by the end of the week. Everyone else who has placed an order for an anodized ring will also be finished and picked up by the end of the week. I see that you just placed another order today, did you want this order processed as well because you'll end up getting 2 rings shipped?, just let us know and I'll send you an email with the shipping confirmation from our alternate gmail account and if your able to login to your warhawk account online it should be updated that your order has been shipped, Thanks -Colin
    Warhawk Industries - Specializing in Stainless Steel, Titanium and Aluminum Chainrings

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Thanks for the prompt reply Colin, happy with the progression now.

No, I don't need the second ring. It was an action taken in haste due to me thinking maybe I actually hadn't formalised the payment/process somehow, so if you could please delete and disregard the second order that would be great.

Again, thanks for your time.

Don't be a sheep
    Sep 2004
    I also ordered a ring (non anodized) on 5/26/13 and have heard nothing.
    "Do not touch the trim"

mtbr member
    Jun 2005

emali order number

Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    I also ordered a ring (non anodized) on 5/26/13 and have heard nothing.
    Hi Rivet, email me your order number and I'll take a look, Thanks - Colin

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Colin, I received an email from info@warhawkindustries.com on the 11/08/13 about my first order (the second order I wish to have cancelled.) I presume this is the shipping confirmation however I am yet to receive the ring.

Can you please confirm for me order 2607 has been shipped and 2583 has been cancelled (my order history on your website has not changed status to reflect this.)

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    While you're at it, can you please let me know the same for order 2581, placed June 28, 2013?

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Colin; Unfortunately I still have had no correspondence from you regarding my orders, much less received the rings, it has been over two and a half months since I placed my order. This type of customer service (or lack of it) is frustrating to say the least.
    Please cancell my orders, I will seek the component I need elswhere.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    I placed my order on May 28th and have still not received it. My last attempt to contact them was a month ago and have not heard from Warhawk. I just sent them an email to cancel my order but that might go unanswered, too.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    FWIW, I got mine (in Germany) a couple weeks ago:

XTR Spiderless Chain rings...Any Interest? (M950)

Ordered June 28, 2013,YMMV.

So far about 25 miles on it, pics to follow.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    I've placed an order for an XTR chainring two months ago. Haven't heard anything from Warhawk since. Sent two inquiries via the website, but no answer... I'm growing impatient.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    I placed an order with him a while back and got the grand runaround of it'll be out tomorrow for a long while. I canceled my order and bought a ring from Absolute Black instead... couldn't be happier!

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Does anyone know if there's another place where I can get 102bcd chainrings?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikefize View Post
    Does anyone know if there's another place where I can get 102bcd chainrings?
    Blackspire.

SPP
    Rigid.

Hhhnnnngggg!!!
    Mar 2012
    This looks like a good source for nice 110BCD chainrings. How do I get the 2 for $18 deal for the 110BCD chainrings? It doesn't seem to apply in the shopping cart.

Hhhnnnngggg!!!
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TwigJumper View Post
    This looks like a good source for nice 110BCD chainrings. How do I get the 2 for $18 deal for the 110BCD chainrings? It doesn't seem to apply in the shopping cart.
    It has now been updated and fixed. Thanks, Colin!

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    I ordered a 29-tooth 94mm 5-bolt chaninring from Warhawk. It took 5 weeks and half a dozen phone calls to get it shipped. I spoke with Colin directly on every occasion, and was repeatedly misled. Example:

Typical Conversation
    -did my order ship?
    -Yes, it shipped. I have no idea why you haven't gotten it.
    -Tracking?
    -USPS first class, no tracking info available.

Only to find out a week later that the chainring hadn't even been machined yet, let alone shipped. The final straw for me was when it was finally done and Colin promised to put it in the mail on a Tuesday so I would have it on Thursday. On Thursday, I finally got an email saying it had been dropped off at the post office. Suffice to say it didn't arrive on time.

I like buying products that are made in the US, but if I could find a different supplier for this item there is no way I would ever buy from them again. I don't like leaving such negative comments, but I want to make sure other consumers know what they're getting into. I hope Warhawk can turn its game around.

mtbr member
    Still having issues???

Hhhnnnngggg!!!
    Mar 2012
    Seems like it. I sent 2 emails about the status of my order from December and didn't get any replies.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    January 17 response to my status check on my July order said if I wanted non-anodized ring it can ship immediately.
    No ring has arrived.

Hhhnnnngggg!!!
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo2396 View Post
    January 17 response to my status check on my July order said if I wanted non-anodized ring it can ship immediately.
    No ring has arrived.
    I got the same thing for one on the chainrings I ordered.