Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Vision Quest 2011

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  singlespeedrider 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Yes and no. Yes I am signed up but no to my singlespeed. I will train a lot on the SS but I am sticking to gears again. The last 4 miles suck on SS especially at the gear I run to be able to ride up some of the fire road.

If you ever plan on coming north for training rides let me know. I met you last spring at the top of Trabuco.

#4 ·
Phishin Paul said:
Yes and no. Yes I am signed up but no to my singlespeed. I will train a lot on the SS but I am sticking to gears again. The last 4 miles suck on SS especially at the gear I run to be able to ride up some of the fire road.

If you ever plan on coming north for training rides let me know. I met you last spring at the top of Trabuco.
Yes, i remember you and your buddy from this ride

I will most certainly hit you up. I wont start training until January but the main divide, blackstar and motorway will be in my rotation. I'll send you a PM when i get out there. What is the name of the bike shop you and your friend started?

#5 ·
Scott forty G. said:
Yes, i remember you and your buddy from this ride

I will most certainly hit you up. I wont start training until January but the main divide, blackstar and motorway will be in my rotation. I'll send you a PM when i get out there. What is the name of the bike shop you and your friend started?
It is my friend Kyle's shop and it is called 5689 Bike Studio. It is only minutes from the entrance to Trabuco trail.

Phone 949 589 9199 to the shop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.