Enjoying Every Sandwich

Twenty-Three Pounds and a little dusty.....

finally got to weigh it yesterday at the LBS. Got some new shoes for it too. Hit the trails today and had fun inbetween rain bands off of Dennis here in Arkansas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheBUNKY; 07-10-2005 at 09:09 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005

Niiiiiiice.

Your bike is looking good. I still have yet to start my project.
    Specialized Epic S Works - custom
    Trek XO-1Cyclocross - custom
    Rock Lobster SS- custom

Sofa King We Todd Did
    You've made some tasty progress with this bike, TheBUNKY. I remember when you had some naff camo saddle on it and such. You've turned it into a great-looking bike.

Baron of Gray Matter
    May 2004
    Nice, and color coordinated too.

Have you ridden at Barling lately, I was wondering how that trail is. I heard that it needed some trail work, but since I haven't been up there recently, I don't know.
    "Oh Dear, I've been redorkulated."
    Prof. Frink.

Enjoying Every Sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinWheelz
    You've made some tasty progress with this bike, TheBUNKY. I remember when you had some naff camo saddle on it and such. You've turned it into a great-looking bike.

I keep gankin' parts off of my geared Trek which I am contemplating putting out there on the Bay. I am proud of this build. Wish I had that Surly build of yours though. That thing is swag!

I get around the trails a lot better on my SSer. I guess because it is so light and all. Plus I am not worrying about which gear I am in. I am always in 33Sixteen on this beauty.

Enjoying Every Sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer Simpson
    Nice, and color coordinated too.

Have you ridden at Barling lately, I was wondering how that trail is. I heard that it needed some trail work, but since I haven't been up there recently, I don't know.
    Doh! That's where the dust came from. Rode Springhill Sunday afternoon and will do it again Wednesday evening after work. Trails were fine, just a tad dry and loose in some places. Didn't see anything that really needed any work. The only thing I didn't like was how the trail seems to cut through the mowed grass in some areas and disappears. You have to ad lib at times out there, but it is a good and flat trail. Perfect for the beginner singlespeeder like myself.

Next time I am out, I'll try to post some pics.

College
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBUNKY
    I am always in 33Sixteen on this beauty.
    Ahhhhh yes, i remember when you were building it up. That is looking NICE.