Thread: Turbine SS?

mtbr member
    Feb 2005

Turbine SS?

Hi there,
    Im considering sending my Ala Carte down the SS route, and ive been eyeing off some cheap race face 4 bolt turbines at my lbs.
    Would i be right that i can set these up with say a 34 T chainring where the middle chainring is and with a bashguard where the big ring goes?
    im pretty sure these are the cranks before the deus crankset, so im assuming a 110 BCD?
    sorry if im a little clueless,
    cheers,
    wil

Combat Wombat

No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Willy
    Hi there,
    Im considering sending my Ala Carte down the SS route, and ive been eyeing off some cheap race face 4 bolt turbines at my lbs.
    Would i be right that i can set these up with say a 34 T chainring where the middle chainring is and with a bashguard where the big ring goes?
    im pretty sure these are the cranks before the deus crankset, so im assuming a 110 BCD?
    sorry if im a little clueless,
    cheers,
    wil
    I have done just what you are asking on two different cranks and you will want a 104 BCD on a 4 bolt.

Brian

SUBLIM8er
    I ran the 5 bolt Turbine ISIS and now the Next LP ISIS on my SS 29er. 32 tooth CR on both. This is a bullit proof setup and STIF. Do yourself a favor and get a Blackspire Mono Veloce CR for it. You won't be disappointed.
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage.
    William S. Burroughs