Bikes not Bombs.....

Is it True....? Is something Pink coming to the home of SS Jerry?????

Stay tuned for new born pictures next week end. But if you have to know... stop in at he Path Bike Shop on Friday or Saturday.... Rumor has it the stork is arriving with our new bundle of joy....

JS
    [SIZE=2]Thanks to all of you for your friendships on this board..... [/SIZE] -

34N 118W

copy cat!

my fifteen minutes isn't up yet!

this spotlight ain't big enough for the two of us pardner, and your #9 already gave me a good shove. So thanks, thanks a lot.

what the hell is it???

HW

Bikes not Bombs.....

OK... just for you...

"what the hell is it???"

My wife (Gina) has been tremendous is putting up with my bike purchases for the past 20 years. In 1992 I bought a Team Yo Eddy by Fat City cycles. She recently told me she has always wished she could have had one.

I would have purchased her one on the spot back in the day, but she never let me knew that she wanted it. So... being the male that I am am.... I can't read minds, let alone figure out women speak !

One day, after she said she wanted one, I stripped it of it's parts and sent it out to Russ at Air Art in Chico, Calif. He is the one who did the flame job on my #9 bike. I gave him a budget and let him go at it. My only criteria was it had to be Pink and have something to match the total Purple anodized parts package. I have been scraping around on Ebay for 3 months trying to get a whole groupo together, but fell short on a few pieces. But in the end, it will look killer.

I have not even seen it yet, But Tani at the Path Bike shop tells me it is a knock out. He is going to re-build it. The nice thing, it has the original Team One Inch fork painted to match. I got a new set of decals from Chris Chance's EX-wife, so it will be almost original.

Only one draw back.... she wanted gears.... Oh well. Baby steps... At least I got her on a bike, next tme I will get her a SS.

I will be down at the Path next Saturday picking it up. I will shoot pictures of it when I get home.

So your 15 minutes of fame is still ticking and you are safe. I could not pull off Pink for myself. Not living up here this close to SF.....

I am not worthy of my wife, she is my girl friend and Queen of 24 years of marraige. She must be a Saint to put up with me.

JS
    [SIZE=2]Thanks to all of you for your friendships on this board..... [/SIZE] -