Faster Than Your TV!

For those looking to buy a KM (32seventeen)...

"I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailleur? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!'' -- Henri Desgrange, from an article in L'Equipe

Wrench In the Gears

One gear to rule them all

Thanks, I saw that earlier, great price.

Thanks for lookin out for me.
    I am currently leaning toward the Crosscheck, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by iconoclaSSt
    Last edited by 32seventeen; 01-16-2004 at 06:42 PM.

Just Ride!
    Unfortunately, they are not answering email or phone, so I do not know if my order actually went through last week. I was hoping to monkey around at this years Midwest MTB Summit, but it does not look promising. If anyone is close by, drive round and see if they still exist...........

Recovering Weight Weenie
    "Once we have a war there is only one thing to do. It must be won. For defeat
    brings worse things than any that can ever happen in war."
    - Ernest Hemingway

"Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime." -- Ernest Hemingway

Submit to your ride!
    Jan 2004

Do Not Buy From Momovelo

They are in process of closing out their shop and they actually owe me around $120. I doubt if I'll ever see it since none of my messages get returned, but I did get one e-mail returned from the owner, Kai, that they are closing and that he would either return my funds or send me other goods--that was three weeks ago and no word since.

I was able to buy my KM and some other items from them that came through fine. It is sad, because they had some pretty cool one-of-a-kind items on their site and it was a good place to just browse..

SS Slave

Just Ride!
    Wow............ I got burned on a Fisher/eBay deal two weeks ago, and now this

Faster Than Your TV!

Good to know...

Quote Originally Posted by SingleSpeedSlave
    They are in process of closing out their shop and they actually owe me around $120. I doubt if I'll ever see it since none of my messages get returned, but I did get one e-mail returned from the owner, Kai, that they are closing and that he would either return my funds or send me other goods--that was three weeks ago and no word since.

I was able to buy my KM and some other items from them that came through fine. It is sad, because they had some pretty cool one-of-a-kind items on their site and it was a good place to just browse..

SS Slave
    Never bought from them, but I did like perusing the site. Thanks for the heads-up.
    "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailleur? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!'' -- Henri Desgrange, from an article in L'Equipe

Wrench In the Gears