mtbr member

Cool-blue Rhythm The Summer Ridefest 05'

Hey there fellow Singlespeeders, been a while for me to post anything but been doing pleny of riding.

The Disciples of Dirt are once again hosting our Summer Ride Fest 05' and I hope some of you can make it. Here is the information.

The Summer Ride Fest 05' is coming up in just one week in Oakridge Oregon. If you haven't made plans and want to do some of the best single track around and have local ride guides come on out for the weekend.

There will be rides for all abilities of riders happening Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The weather is suppose to be great and the trails are in premium shape. There is everything from rolling river singletrack to epic climbs, women rides, beginner rides, kids rides, etc...

We will be meeting at the Trailhead Coffee House (located on the east end of town across from the Best Western) each day at 9:30 to work out the group rides. We will have Clif Bars and some other snacks available for the ride, make sure to bring enough water. If you want to eat breakfast I would suggest getting there by 8:00am.

There is a new amphitheater in Oakridge as well and I believe they are having music Saturday night. Camping is up to each person, but look for a sign at the Trailhead to see if there might be a group heading somewhere.

There is no charge for this years event and we are hoping everyone helps spread some business around town at different restaurants and stores. Also don't forget to check out the new bike shop, Willamette Mountain Mercantile, at the West end of town across from Ray's grocery.

If you have any question's, need directions, etc... email me direct at richardsweetsportsmsn.com

Hope to see you on the trails.

Time to Ride,
    Richard
    Just the Pictures

The Shop

The Blog

Time To Ride,
    General Coonskins

mtbr member

East vs. West

Hey all, hope some of you can make it this coming weekend like the General says. I just wanted to clear one thing up... The General has his East and West sides of Oakridge mixed up. The TrailHead Coffee House is on the West side, and W.M.M. is on the East side of town.
    Regardless, Oakridge is all but 2 miles long so it's difficult to miss either place. Trails are in primo condition for July; should be a fun time as always.
    David has plenty of T.G. IPA on draft for us at the TrailHead Coffee House. See you Friday night!

Umm, beer.

cheers,
    Damien