Witty McWitterson

Starting in on the 'Good Book' nice and early.

Slightly OT, but it IS bike realted...Sidra 'reading' the QBP catalog last night. I think she's picking out new tires for her trailer I'll be ordering soon. That I'll tow behind the SS. There I did it. Now on topic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just a regular guy.

mtbr member

one week apart

Quote Originally Posted by ~martini~
    Slightly OT, but it IS bike realted...Sidra 'reading' the QBP catalog last night. I think she's picking out new tires for her trailer I'll be ordering soon. That I'll tow behind the SS. There I did it. Now on topic.
    Dang man! How big is she? I know Sidra and Annabel are a week apart, and they both ROCK!

Annabel can climb up all the way up the flight of stairs to the 3rd floor from our living room, but she's still sketchy about the way down. Oh, and to keep it SS related, I have Surly KM and ENOised Pacer.

newbie boobie.
    phew, I am relieved that you weren't talking about thee book.

congrats, I think QBP would actually be more beneficial, maybe more buddhist? ha!
    It ain't easy being human.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

redhead?

Quote Originally Posted by donkekus
    phew, I am relieved that you weren't talking about thee book.

congrats, I think QBP would actually be more beneficial, maybe more buddhist? ha!
    My daughter was born in May--the 12th. She looks (?) like yours, but I can't see Sidra's face! Her name is Bree.
    We read the good book (the Bible) to her all the time. It's very anti-Buddhist.
    Here are a couple pics.
    Oh, I almost forgot--I have an old repaired Bridgestone MB-3 rigid (repaired by Paul Sadoff, maker of Rock Lobsters) and am working on a large steel framed front suspended SS (anybody got a frame for sale with a 1-1/8" head tube?) that I can ride in the Sea Otter in April.
    Happy good book readin!
    Paul
    Last edited by paulbug; 12-16-2004 at 02:49 PM. Reason: forgot to include...

Witty McWitterson
    I dunno how big she ernesto. Lisa tells me she's bigger than any of the kids in laleche league. I think she's about 19lbs. I tell ya what, she's a freakin' load to carry in the car seat! She's crawling all over like a crab on steriods, but hasn't tackled steps yet. She is pulling her self up to stand on anything she can though...couldn't tell you how many times she's knocked herself on the head from slipping...

Paul, Born on date: 5.20.04. Not redhead. maybe, and I stress maybe, a strawberry blonde. Brownish blonde in other light.
    Just a regular guy.