mtbr member

SRAM Automatix Disc Brake Adapter?

Does anyone know where I can get one? Here is a video that shows that is does in fact exist: Cesur Disc Adapter auf Sram Automatix Rollerbrake Nabe - YouTube

I found it a couple months ago on some German bike part website. I tried to contact the site at the time, but was never responded to. Now I can't find it again and I am at a loss as to where to get one.

Anyone have any ideas? I have posted this in a few different forum topics as I am not real sure where the best place to post would be.

Any help is appreciated.

Steve

nothing to see here
    wtf does it do?
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

mtbr member
    The hub is a two speed automatic that increases the gear ratio by 35% when you hit 11 mph. Unfortunately, it only comes in coaster brake and freewheel versions with no disc option stock. However, this Germany dude has an adapter and I have seen it for sale one time. I have to find that thing because the hub is just sitting on my bench waiting to get laced up.

nothing to see here
    sounds pretty cool
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

1*14*29*2.1 & 1*1*29*2.4
    Nov 2009
    never seen this before...try the IGH forum as someone may know there. So....it's an aftermarket modification of a standard IGH? Probably not suitable for serious riding stress wise? Oh.. I think I understand now...the automatic IGH is easy for you to find it's just the disk adapter you want?

mtbr member
    Yes. I actually have the hub, just having a tough time finding the disc adapter.

This won't be used in the trails. I have a couple Monocogs, one set up for dirt, one set up as a commuter. This is going on my commuter to make the 18 mile ride to and from work a bit easier.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Their new website

Cesur - Fahrradmanufaktur Münster - Start

if you need help with the german language let me know

Quote Originally Posted by swaldrop View Post
    Yes. I actually have the hub, just having a tough time finding the disc adapter.

This won't be used in the trails. I have a couple Monocogs, one set up for dirt, one set up as a commuter. This is going on my commuter to make the 18 mile ride to and from work a bit easier.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mnet View Post
    Their new website

Cesur - Fahrradmanufaktur Münster - Start

if you need help with the german language let me know
    That's it! So, I tried to register for that site and the only option they have is for an address in Germany. I assume in that case they don't ship to the US?

I tried to email them, sending them a message using Google Translate. That rarely works that we'll, but I tried to use simple language that could be translated easily. Either way, I have not heard back from them.

If you had any way to contact them and let them know they had someone in the US looking to make a purchase, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any info you are able to get.
    Steve

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    If that's the Product you're a looking for

Cesur - Fahrradmanufaktur Münster - Cesur Scheibenbremsadapter Sram Automatix Rollerbrake Made Germany Münster

it's
    Ausverkauft - out of stock

But they also say it will be in stock soon. No date though

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by swaldrop View Post
    That's it! So, I tried to register for that site and the only option they have is for an address in Germany. I assume in that case they don't ship to the US?

I tried to email them, sending them a message using Google Translate. That rarely works that we'll, but I tried to use simple language that could be translated easily. Either way, I have not heard back from them.

If you had any way to contact them and let them know they had someone in the US looking to make a purchase, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any info you are able to get.
    Steve

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mnet View Post
    If that's the Product you're a looking for

Cesur - Fahrradmanufaktur Münster - Cesur Scheibenbremsadapter Sram Automatix Rollerbrake Made Germany Münster

it's
    Ausverkauft - out of stock

But they also say it will be in stock soon. No date though

Martin
    Well shoot... Thanks for the info. I suppose I'll just keep an eye out and see if it comes back in stock.