That's gonna leave a mark

Spend my tax return!

That's right! I just found out I owe the government back taxes in the amount of $68.27!
    I figure that money has to be calculated into my budget, so it's a virtual amount of cash that is just laying around until I decide to send it in.

And until I do, I can do whatever I damwell feel like. I've already blown the first $62 on a tank of gas just so I can make it home from work. That leaves me with a whopping $6.27 to spend, spend, spend! Any ideas?

EDIT:
    Aw crap! I just had to pay a parking meter $2 in quarters while I stood in line at the post office. To make matters worse, I got a parking ticket for going over the time limit. Obviously frustrated, I went over to the local pub and downed a few Old Milwaukees on tap. That was $1.50 each plus $1.00 tip.

So let's see, that's $6.27- $2.00 meter = $4.27 + $30 parking ticket = $34.27 - $4.00 bar tab = $30.27. I should have $30.27 cash in hand, yet all I got is a lousy quarter and 2 pennies...

I hate accounting.
    Last edited by Upchuck; 07-15-2005 at 03:48 PM. Reason: incorrect info
    Fat fanatic.

"Where the Fox Hat?" Endurance Team
    SoCal Colavita Road/MTB club

SSlow rider
    Beef jerky man, beef jerky. Get some water to wash it down with, luckily water is free so you can afford $6.27 worth of beef jerky!