hispanic mechanic

sooooo... who's going to 24 hours of old pueblo?

wondering who else is going, and who's doing it solo. the race, i mean. i don't want to know about anything else.

the los
    "Shut up body and do what I tell you."
    Jens Voight

http://teamjva.com/jens-voigt-soundboard/

I like to ride bikes!

... and if we just ... Were going!

My wife and I are coming all the way from Wisconsin! Were doing it as a 2 person. I on my single speed her is undecided.

I am Doctor Remulak
    I'll be there SS solo on my new ride!

Fight the Kakistocracy!
    I'll be there one way or another. xtrmattaz and lakeraven had expressed interest in a ss sslow team with me, and I am still interested. If that falls through, I might get on a corporate team just to ride. Last ditch effort would be to time solo for the drunkcyclist and the onespeeder gnome (not ernesto) in their solo attempts. Anyone interested in a SSlow team, email or PM me.

veelz
    veelz

Gravity, not just a good idea, it's a law.
    The only one consistently and constantly applied, no exceptions.

wheeeee!!!
    yo Mike, did ya buy the unit?
    I'll be there with my teammates. We're 5 person co-ed, mostly ss (Vato is bringing his gearie and his ss)

If you have to ask...

Ya Mo Be Dere

I'm going to be there with my four-man SS team. If I get my cast off before the race I'll be racing, but if my cast has to stay on I'll just be the Pit *****.

miles

Probably drunk right now

Against my better judgement....

It looks like I may be dragged out of retirement to race. Not having raced in 8 years, I have to start my conditioning program soon: More beer, more food and less riding.

Of course, my team will ahve to carry me (literally), since my belly tends to interfere with my knees when I pedal.

Oh lord, what Ihave I gotten myself in to?

Ken

Fight the Kakistocracy!

quit yer beetchin

Ken-

out of retirement, what does it mean that I have never raced? The only expectation I have of the 4Q's is to have a little bit of fun, laps don't matter, but I would like to put in a few.

hopefully a pic of my huge carcass appears below, should let you know what I am in for,
    veelz
    Attached Images Attached Images
    veelz

Gravity, not just a good idea, it's a law.
    The only one consistently and constantly applied, no exceptions.

Account Retired

Team QQQQ

A long winter weekend in the desert? I think we've got 4 peoples.....three of us have posted on this thread. This thing could be a who's who of Mountain Biking. I've heard names like Big Johnny, Matt Chester, Fabio etc etc. I knew I was training for something.....I guess it was this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

King Pin

Ol' Pueblo

8^) I'm still IN! I'll be there with/without bells on....

Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by veelz
    I'll be there one way or another. xtrmattaz and lakeraven had expressed interest in a ss sslow team with me, and I am still interested. If that falls through, I might get on a corporate team just to ride. Last ditch effort would be to time solo for the drunkcyclist and the onespeeder gnome (not ernesto) in their solo attempts. Anyone interested in a SSlow team, email or PM me.

veelz

flexiflyer

Bonking ... not feelin' well Won't make it actually...

Quote Originally Posted by LakeRaven
    A long winter weekend in the desert? I think we've got 4 peoples.....three of us have posted on this thread. This thing could be a who's who of Mountain Biking. I've heard names like Big Johnny, Matt Chester, Fabio etc etc. I knew I was training for something.....I guess it was this?
    I did register for solo SS...but I'm not going to make it down there now. My grandfather isn't doing so hot health wise so I need to make another trip to GA to spend some time with him. I can't take the time to do both since I've got a lot of work on my plate and I'm well behind schedule (as usual).

MC

Has a 19 inch Unit

... and if we just ... yup Ill be there

Ill be there solo SS

Account Retired

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by flexiflyer
    I did register for solo SS...but I'm not going to make it down there now. My grandfather isn't doing so hot health wise so I need to make another trip to GA to spend some time with him. I can't take the time to do both since I've got a lot of work on my plate and I'm well behind schedule (as usual).

MC
    You and your grandad will be in our thoughts, Matt.

GL

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Veelz

Veelz I replied to your SS thread about old pueblo, but you never replied back or emailed me. I got extra bikes, lights, and a place to stay. I live in Tucson. What I don't have is $80 or whatever the entrance fee, for a trail I normally ride for free. Wanna deal?

Maybe I can make your SS team a little faster too.