Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Sofa King Ti King Pin up for grabs. Spam and ham.

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  SpinWheelz 
#1 · (Edited)
My Sofa King Ti King Pin is listed in the classified section.

I'd imagine the only sub three pound frame out there? Large boy size. Like new.

I'm ready for a change.......perhaps a 'creamy Vulture'??

(can someone smarter than me provide a link to the classified ad??)

(Edit: took it off Ebay as my "reserve price" didn't show up on there!)

I'm not "firm" on the price....several good pictures for those interested, just couldn't figger out how to put 'em in the ad. Computers....pffffft!

#2 ·
dude

Ad link

I almost took away your mouse and grounded you from using a confuser. And besides, word is there's a new sheriff in town and his name's 'Shiggy'. Doesn't take kindly to spam w/o links. 'Least that's what the barkeep's sayin'.

Selling the King Pin? WOW.

Wow,
HW

xrmattaz said:
My Sofa King Ti King Pin is listed in the classified section, and also on Ebay. (can someone smarter than me provide a link to the classified ad??)

#3 ·
Vulture.

Harrriwood,

I vowed to never ever rid myself of the King Pin.....but Matt's Vulture is calling my name....bad.

Sofa King Ti King Pin F'n Ti EBB stuff. Thanks for linkin' the linky!

Hollywood said:
Ad link

I almost took away your mouse and grounded you from using a confuser. And besides, word is there's a new sheriff in town and his name's 'Shiggy'. Doesn't take kindly to spam w/o links. 'Least that's what the barkeep's sayin'.

Selling the King Pin? WOW.

Wow,
HW

#5 ·
Got pics?

Hey Matt, not sure if you got my last email. I'm still willing to talk a trade. I looked but did not see the ebay ad and no pics with the classified ad. The big beige bird is here waiting for you either way.

I'm just about to pull the trigger on a fixed/free cross bike, wondering if I could accomplish almost the same think with the king pin and some midge bars.

#4 ·
I do hope you bring the bird to Bend...

xrmattaz said:
Harrriwood,

I vowed to never ever rid myself of the King Pin.....but Matt's Vulture is calling my name....bad.

Sofa King Ti King Pin F'n Ti EBB stuff. Thanks for linkin' the linky!
I owe you one, and besides meeting Wade is worth the trip...
Oh yeah, I have been eyeballing that bike for a while.
Jefe'

#6 ·
Circling Vultures.

Matt,

My email is mussed up.

Yes, you could accomplish what you're after! The SK has always had either WTB drops or the Midge, and will happily accomodate twenty nine inch disc wheels with narrower (think 44-48mm) tires! I've not ridden it that way, but did indeed shove my road wheels in there for a measurement. Cannot run 2.2's or such....maximum 2.0" I reckon.

I'll email you some pics.

Mattman said:
Hey Matt, not sure if you got my last email. I'm still willing to talk a trade. I looked but did not see the ebay ad and no pics with the classified ad. The big beige bird is here waiting for you either way.

I'm just about to pull the trigger on a fixed/free cross bike, wondering if I could accomplish almost the same think with the king pin and some midge bars.

#7 ·
Check your PM

xrmattaz said:
Matt,

My email is mussed up.

Yes, you could accomplish what you're after! The SK has always had either WTB drops or the Midge, and will happily accomodate twenty nine inch disc wheels with narrower (think 44-48mm) tires! I've not ridden it that way, but did indeed shove my road wheels in there for a measurement. Cannot run 2.2's or such....maximum 2.0" I reckon.

I'll email you some pics.
I had sent a pretty long e-mail with some observations on the measurements and possible trade scenarios. I had been wondering if you got it. I'll try to copy it from sent items and PM you with it. Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.