Faster Than Your TV!

... and if we just ... So when the effyooceekay is issue #5 of SSO...

comin' out? Someone butcher a goat FCS and throw some voodoo on that 'zine, will ya?
    "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailleur? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!'' -- Henri Desgrange, from an article in L'Equipe

Wrench In the Gears

I am the owl
    Quote Originally Posted by iconoclaSSt
    comin' out? Someone butcher a goat FCS and throw some voodoo on that 'zine, will ya?
    What, you think because you have a new name I won't know who you are? All those beers at Old Dominion last night pickle your brain? If I hadn't gone out drinking w/ you yesterday I could have actually got some work done! How about this: before the PBE.
    SingleSpeedOutlaw .com
    Riding Bikes and Drinking Beer.

Faster Than Your TV!

Smile Not good enough...

Quote Originally Posted by riderx
    What, you think because you have a new name I won't know who you are? All those beers at Old Dominion last night pickle your brain? If I hadn't gone out drinking w/ you yesterday I could have actually got some work done! How about this: before the PBE.
    Which PBE? Dirt Rag's in December?

You missed another round of free barleywine shooters...that waiter dude was all right!
    "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailleur? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!'' -- Henri Desgrange, from an article in L'Equipe

Wrench In the Gears