Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Singlespeeders have more style

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Tame Ape 
#1 ·
My stylist stopped by the other day before a ride and put this little number together for me. I thought it clashed, but Spencer assured me that I'd look fab on the trails.

My homeboy Drevil righteously represents the Right Coast with mad style. And ss'er Kiecker is rumoured to have a wicked eye for fashion as well.

what's in your closet?

HW

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
@ Hollywood
really f*cking stylish!

maui,
didn't expect less glamour of sb named after the origin of film stars & starlets ;-)

#7 ·
Hollywood said:
My stylist stopped by the other day before a ride and put this little number together for me. I thought it clashed, but Spencer assured me that I'd look fab on the trails.

My homeboy Drevil righteously represents the Right Coast with mad style. And ss'er Kiecker is rumoured to have a wicked eye for fashion as well.

what's in your closet?

HW
Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 · (Edited)
PaddyH said:
Dq'd as only 2 of us had "functional" brakes(at right)
I need one of those Luxury jerseys, which one of you is willing to give yours up? I have extra short flourescent green spandex shorts or the bright orange jump suit seen here to trade.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.