mtbr member
    Dec 2004

Singlespeed Mag out now

One Mag, from the depths of Australia, has just released issue 2. This is a singlespeed dedicated magazine (in mini me size, A6). Covering the Worlds in Berlin, the Euros in Scotland and interviews with Shaggy and Eddy Merckx on the benefits of sinlgespeeding and riding nude. 68 pages of full color gloss singlespeed fun. Send me an email if you are interested in obtaining a copy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cold. Blue. Steel.

hook us up

i am very interested- i see a bunch of folks have read this thread- can you post the dirty on obtaining one or two of these? they would make great holiday gifts.
    Spinning and Grinning...

I'm feeling dirty, you?
    I don't know whether it's a SS dedicated mag from what they said in the foreword thingo:
    The "ONE" directive.

"ONE" is not about singlespeeds or roadies or freeriders, it's about being a bike rider and the lifestyle. There is a certain pride that comes along with the label.
    "ONE" is about taking things lightly, take the piss, living in a cycling community and not giving a sh!t about having the best bike or looking "pro". We are about having fun and not taking ourselves or you too seriously. "ONE" is a voice for you. (so send us stories). Have fun, let loose and share the trail and road.
    This first issue of "ONE" sets the pace as a mag that will cover one event, one genre so to speak, of cycling. Number one of "ONE", in case you haven't figured it out, is a "Singlespeed" issue. It only seemed apropriate. We aren't sure what number two of "ONE" will be about but, it will be one magazine about one ascept of what we all do, ride.
    We hope this is a start of a very lovely magazine.

Dave and Todd
    A great 'foreword' that some "pro" bikers need to learn.

Is is a SS mag or not?(directed at OneMag)
    Who is OneMag?
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMag
    68 pages of full color gloss singlespeed fun.
    I got issue one in 24 pages (incl. covers) of full colour matt singlespeed fun, wow things have moved up quick.
    How come the first issue didn't come with a nudity warning with Womble in his birthday suit?

I must look for issue two. And hurrah!.. it also comes in the compact size, I still have my first issue in my mess bag. Need more pages.

[SIZE=5]How to get one?... here's an option http://www.freewheel.com.au/one/ (you've gotta check out the gallery)[/SIZE]
    Grunter's a lucky bastard making the cover of the first ONE.