OK, listen up you singlespeeders!
Following the top-level meeting last night (held in Alex's flat with Dominos Pizza and Ardbeg whisky providing the refreshments!) the planning of the Singlespeed World champs has moved forward! There are still a few details to be confirmed still, but they should be sorted soon. The website (www.sswc2004.com) should be up some time in February with full details of the mayhem we have planned!
We cant tell you everything, but we can give you a taster....
1) There will be TWO different entry fees, a standard one and a VIP.
standard one: Race entry, swag, entry to the pre-race party etc...
VIP: All of the above PLUS some really exclusive limited edition stuff...possibly signed!
2) Phaty has found a tattoo artist for the winners "prizes" and a design is being worked on as we speak!
3) Phil drinks more coke than anyone (so I drank his share of the Ardbeg!)
4) A race course is being scouted out by our German friends and should be confirmed soon...I look forward to the "what tyres for SSWC2004?" and "what gear for SSWC2004?" e-mails ("any" and "42:15 fixed")
5) Raoul at Ferrous Engineering should grow a beard and live up a mountain like other successful (US) frame builders
6) er, there is no #6: we ate all the pizza, drank the coke and had to go to work the next morning
All this plus the other published info (see here:www.shitshifter.com/news.jsp?id=226 )
While Phaty and the Germans are busy sorting things on the mainland, Phil (Nightfire) and my self have been left to baby-sit you guys.....so if you want to know where to stay (www.generatorhostels.com mention the secret password: "mountain bike" when booking!) where to fly to (any Berlin airport...its only a few Km's from any of them!) or where the best techno-nightclubs there are please contact us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »