mtbr member

Single-speed parts: What's this stuff worth?

Hopefully it's kosher to ask this here, but if not, Mods don't hesitate to delete...

Iíve got a single-speed drive train that I just pulled of a hardtail mountain bike Ė after 4-5 years of it catching dust, Iím ready to admit that the single speed thing isnít for me. Iím looking for any advice on what this stuff may be worth, either as a ďkitĒ or parted out. All parts are probably 5+ yrs old but in very good to excellent condition, and have VERY low mileage.

Wheels: Surly 1x1 hubs laced 3x to 32-hole Salsa Semi rims (26 inch, for old-school rim brakes). Rims and hubs are black. Laced with silver DT spokes and alloy nipples. Really nice, bombproof wheels! Includes a new single-speed (not fixed gear) rear cog...will count teeth later.

Truvative Stylo single-ring crank, black. For square-taper BB. 180mm length, with 32-tooth ring and integrated chainguard.

Raceface Taperlock bottom bracket. Red ano cups. 113mm spindle, for 68 or 73mm shells.

Single-speed chain tensioner (mounts in place of rear derailleur). Black alloy with fully adjustable Shimano guide pulley.

This is basically everything you need to turn a geared MTB into a single-speed.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you guys can offer. Iím clueless what to list this stuff forÖ

Ride,Smile, Pedal Damn it
    List them on E-Bay with a high reserve. If they don't sell, lower price. Or send me the rims, i'll ride them and send you money. Good luck