bap
    mtbr member

Rennen spacer kit with wider cogs

Anybody running the rennen spacer kit with a wider cog like boone?

I had to unthread the smaller of the two rennen spacers so the wheel could spin smoothly. If I thread the cup back in and attach the lockring it rubs the dropouts. Just wondering if anybody is having similar fitment issue? On a trip right now so don't have pics but i'll post so when I get back home.

local trails rider
    I've used a Rennen spacer with On-One's Groove Armada (wide base) cog with no issues. That bike has a "Shimano middle ring chainline". Do you have the chainring in the big ring position?

bap
    mtbr member
    its a ENO crank so I think the chainline ends up being 47.5mm chainline since i'm running the 113mm spindle

once I get back i'll post a pic. It works fine just running the inner cup but would be nice to have it be more cosmetically appealing considering the cost for the kit.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I tried to run a Rennen spacer with my Boone on my Misfit and was unable to get it to line up. Ended up going back to my King Cog.

local trails rider
    Is the Boone cog symmetrical or is the wider part towards one side? That might give a couple of mm of sideways adjustment.