Thread: Purging?

Bro
    Content from my avatar

Purging?

It was raining a bit today, leaving the pavement fairly slippery when I got out of class. And my first thought was to get my fixed gear and go tool around in downtown traffic and skid through corners, and just be a general *******. Y'know the types.

So now I really need to purge these hipster thoughts from my mind. I'm going to stare at my coasty bikes now. Mmm... bike pr0n. Bike pr0n is a must.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

mtbr member
    I could mount my bicycle(s) on the wall and watch them like a boob tube. My wife thinks I am crazy. Maybe I am. At least I know I am not alone.

mtbr member
    everything was wet today, so I took out this old Fuji road bike that to converted to single speed on the roads. it's not a "fixie" but a regular SS road bike. it's a ton of fun to bomb hills and climb the next in the neighborhoods. there's nothing wrong with that. just don't waste your time on a bike with itty bitty handlebars, doing trackstands and elaborate skids with your legs dangling in jaunty directions. riding in traffic without any sort of rim brake is also stupid.

Bro
    Content from my avatar
    My fixed gear has front and rear brakes, but I like to use the drivetrain more often to stop/slow. It's also got dirt drops, though, and my roadie buddy hates the dirt drops because they're not "traditional."

Anyways, I didn't get out. I ended up getting a sammich and having a fat day instead. So tomorrow I'll be out of class by 10 AM, so I'll be able to ride the rest of the day away.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

mtbr member

This

This is what I like to look at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Purging?-cx3.jpg  

Purging?-happy_kid.jpg  

Purging?-3.jpg  

Purging?-5.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images

Members who have read this thread: 0