Plump chick ads

Printable View

  • 01-08-2013
    Sparticus
    Plump chick ads
    Why am I seeing these on this site? Have I been googling the wrong images lately? Who is zulily, anyway? Anybody else getting these ads? For gawdsakes please tell me I ain't the only one. Sheesh!

    She doesn't look like a singlespeeder, that's for sure. Hmmm... maybe she's got an eccentric bottom bracket...?

    --sParty
  • 01-08-2013
    bigdog100
    Dude totally saw that and was like WTF, thought she was promoing FAT tire bikes...
  • 01-08-2013
    fishcreek
    i prefer fat over skinny, they are more compliant.





    we are still talking about tires, right?
  • 01-08-2013
    Berkley
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by fishcreek View Post
    i prefer fat over skinny, they are more compliant.

    Yeah, lower pressure.
  • 01-09-2013
    SeaBass_
    Haha, I noticed the same yesterday.....

    http://forums.mtbr.com/general-discu...el-832554.html
  • 01-09-2013
    ianick
    Get Ad Block Plus. Never see ads again.
  • 01-09-2013
    Sparticus
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ianick View Post
    Get Ad Block Plus. Never see ads again.

    But... but... sometimes the ads are good. Have you seen the NutriSystem chick? Whoa... :thumbsup:

    --sParty
  • 01-09-2013
    marpilli
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    But... but... sometimes the ads are good. Have you seen the NutriSystem chick? Whoa... :thumbsup:

    --sParty

    I haven't seen the "zulily" ad. The nutrisystem ad is showing right now for me (keyword from this thread maybe?).

    Attachment 751931

    sParty, haven't seen you around much. Welcome back. :)
  • 01-09-2013
    TonyB.
    Speak for yourselves, I love fat chicks.
  • 01-09-2013
    Sparticus
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I haven't seen the "zulily" ad. The nutrisystem ad is showing right now for me (keyword from this thread maybe?).

    Attachment 751931

    sParty, haven't seen you around much. Welcome back. :)

    Thanks, pill. Great to be back wit me SS peeps. :thumbsup:

    Sorry to see this group 'bout died after I took my leave 18ish months ago. Shouldn't Nuck host a reunion or sumpthin'? Dood's done NUTTIN'! Damn we could have us a par-TAY! Hmmm... maybe Nuck could even invite Jillian the NutriSystem bikini girl... THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

    --sParty!
  • 01-09-2013
    marpilli
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    Thanks, pill. Great to be back wit me SS peeps. :thumbsup:

    Sorry to see this group 'bout died after I took my leave 18ish months ago. Shouldn't Nuck host a reunion or sumpthin'? Dood's done NUTTIN'! Damn we could have us a par-TAY! Hmmm... maybe Nuck could even invite Jillian the NutriSystem bikini girl... THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

    --sParty!

    I dunno. She looks like she could hurt me. I'd prefer something a little softer around the edges. :D
  • 01-11-2013
    bad mechanic
    "Marry a large woman. One which will keep you warm in winter, and give you shade in the summer."
  • 01-11-2013
    Sparticus
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by bad mechanic View Post
    "Marry a large woman. One which will keep you warm in winter, and give you shade in the summer."

    Hey BM! How's tricks? You still in SLC?

    =S
  • 01-11-2013
    bad mechanic
    SLC? Last time I was there was 5 years ago to snowboard...
  • 01-11-2013
    Sheepo5669
    I only get bike part ads. I think the data miners have figured me out pretty well.
  • 01-11-2013
    Sparticus
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by bad mechanic View Post
    SLC? Last time I was there was 5 years ago to snowboard...

    Oops... damn. My brain wires get shorted out more than ever these days. Please forgive. That's right, you're from somewhere east of the Rockies, ain'tcha. WAY east o' there, heh heh.

    I'm still killin' brain cells... once in a while... only the strongest survive. :rolleyes:

    =S
  • 01-11-2013
    OneBadWagon
    I don't see any fat broads on my screen. :(
  • 01-13-2013
    mdlfcrsis
    Slumpbuster!
  • 01-13-2013
    hoolie
    I love Shallow Hal.
  • 01-16-2013
    TroutBum
    I rode a scooter once... sure glad none of my friends were around to see me.