mtbr member

please read this.

Just an idea I wanted to run by everyone. I don't have a ton of money. But relative to a bunch of people in the world, I am a lucky son of a b1tch. We cyclists are probably better off than most of the people in the world, let alone the people in Southeast Asia. Every bike person you know has extra bike gear. An older bike they don't ride, spare wheels, forks, ect. Just stuff we are hanging on to. I am asking everyone to think about this, and to consider ebaying extra sh1t they don't need and sending the cash to an aid organization. Those people over there are completely fu*ked.
    Thanks for your time.
    Jason

mtbr member

Um,

Quote Originally Posted by veloyaj
    Just an idea I wanted to run by everyone. I don't have a ton of money. But relative to a bunch of people in the world, I am a lucky son of a b1tch. We cyclists are probably better off than most of the people in the world, let alone the people in Southeast Asia. Every bike person you know has extra bike gear. An older bike they don't ride, spare wheels, forks, ect. Just stuff we are hanging on to. I am asking everyone to think about this, and to consider ebaying extra sh1t they don't need and sending the cash to an aid organization. Those people over there are completely fu*ked.
    Thanks for your time.
    Jason
    You're right, but I just rescently sold a lot of stuff on egay the week before the mayhem. My sister took care of donating for me. She donated as the Martinez family a day's pay for the victims in Tsunamiland.

I don't know if any of you watch Telemundo or Univision, but man! they show by far more than NBC, CBS, and ABC combined, and it really gets at your guts!