mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Paid SPAM: Titanium 29er SS frame

For Sale: Quiring titanium 29er frame (large) and rigid fork. I built up this frame in 2008; it's in excellent condition and an awsome ride. I am building something more trail/AM oriented for this season and need to sell this to fund my next project.

The frame by it self weighs 3.7 lbs and was built to accept 2.2 inch tires; It's built around a WB Magic 80 or Fox F29. The frame uses Paragon sliding dropouts to tension the chain; left side dropout is for a Rohloff OEM-1, if you don't like the looks you can purchase an SS specific dropout directly from Paragon Machine Works (http://www.paragonmachineworks.com) as well if you want a derailer hanger they sell dropouts with those as well. The frame does have Rohloff specific cable routing under the downtube; this frame will accept many different configurations.

- head angle= 72 degrees
    - seat angle= 74 degrees
    - eff. top tube= 23.5 inches
    - Chris King Headset - included
    - Quiring rigid (steel) - included

I had this bike listed previous as a complete with Rohloff; however I am second guessing that decision, Rohloff on an AM build .. yummm. Anyway I am selling this as frame and fork, but I have all the parts you need to build up an SS except for the wheels.

Some of the parts that I have available include:
    Suspension Fork: White Brothers magic 29, 80mm available (bought in August 2008, barely used)
    Handle bar: Seven Cycles titanium: 3 degree, 26 inch wide
    Stem: Thompson 31.8, 130mm
    Seat post: Thompson 400mm
    Cranks: Truvativ Stylo SS, 180mm
    Brakes: Juicy 7 (front), Juicy 5 (rear) - I find the 5's don't lockup in the loose stuff as easy as the 7's

Frame should fit most riders between 5'10 and 6'2.

See the add here: http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...ct=31051&cat=5

V-Shaped Rut
    Looks sweet, I'm not in the market but hopefully someone will snap this up an get a good ride put together!