mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Paid Spam FS Bianchi PUSS 650B convert

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...ct=64591&cat=5

Sell my PUSS to raise money for another project. PM me for more pictures. It will be sold with the original fork and the suspension fork in the picture

Tim

Single Speeder
    I like it...you have to have a balls to sport a pink bike .

What exactly is the 650b convert? I've browsed the 69r/650b forum but got bored quickly and left .

Ovaries on the Outside
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Bike Sucks
    I like it...you have to have a balls to sport a pink bike .

What exactly is the 650b convert? I've browsed the 69r/650b forum but got bored quickly and left .
    The Bianchi MTB line has the rear triangle clearance for 650b wheels. So he has them on his bike. I can't report on whether this is an improvement on the bike or not, but the thought of buying it to find out crossed my mind.

Anyway, the 650b forum is boring. To my dismay.

Single Speeder
    Quote Originally Posted by umarth

Anyway, the 650b forum is boring. To my dismay.
    Agreed . I went back there and actually read some of the sticky's.

I would like to throw a set on my bike to just to see for myself, though.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Yep it has a set of 650B wheels on the bike. As far as ride quality it improved it (IMHO) I originally got it for the wife but she hated SS so it sat around for a couple of years or so. It was also built up as a 26". I took it out one day as my Mono Cog had a flat and I was to lazy to fix it. Found out that it rode better then my bike so I adopted it pink color and all. Sold the Redline and rode this one for a year and then decided to experiment with larger wheels to see what that's all about. The 650B wheels fit nicely. Took both sets of wheels to the local trail and rode back to back laps. Hands down the B wheels were better.
    Started experimenting with belt drive, internal geared hubs and 29er wheels, all on the same bike. and the PUSS has pretty much just sat there. I need to sell the PUSS to help fund that project.

Tim