mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Need the quick and dirty solution....

The frame: Bianchi P.U.S.S.
    The fork: Rigid Pepto-Bismol colored affair
    The Problem: Need a complete list of components (cheap ones, I'm a law student) to turn this thing into a singlespeed (32/18).
    The Other Problem: Need a list of necessary tools to put it together myself. Instructions would help too. I ride (or at least I did once upon a time), but I've never tried any wrenching more advanced than a basic tune up.

Can anyone help me out? I have another singlespeed I can rob for a cranks (XT) and bottom bracket, but I'm not sure they'll work with the frame. And I also have a set of disc brakes hanging around in a box somewhere.

Thanks for any help!

SSolo
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ridetoLIVtoride
    The frame: Bianchi P.U.S.S.
    The fork: Rigid Pepto-Bismol colored affair
    The Problem: Need a complete list of components (cheap ones, I'm a law student) to turn this thing into a singlespeed (32/18).
    The Other Problem: Need a list of necessary tools to put it together myself. Instructions would help too. I ride (or at least I did once upon a time), but I've never tried any wrenching more advanced than a basic tune up.

Can anyone help me out? I have another singlespeed I can rob for a cranks (XT) and bottom bracket, but I'm not sure they'll work with the frame. And I also have a set of disc brakes hanging around in a box somewhere.

Thanks for any help!
    Start here (upper right corner of forum):

http://www.mtbr.com/ssfaqcrx.aspx
    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son...

nothing to see here
    Do you have wheels? pics would help.