mtbr member

My Mama is Single

Just started building this up a couple of days ago. Not quite finished. I am waiting on my 09 American Classic wheels, Salsa carbon bar and a set of black Formula Oro brakes. Hoping that it will come in around 19 pounds or so. Hope ya'll like her.

mtbr member
    SWEEEEEETTTT!!! I like it!

CB2
    Jam Econo
    I bet you could shorten your chain. If you take out a link, you might be able to use the tensioner in the push-up mode too.

mtbr member
    I pulled it around as tight as I could get it before breaking it down. I think that I would need a half link to get it any shorter. Also the chain is brand new so maybe once it stretches I can take a link out. Pushing up ran the chain guides on the tensioner into the stays.

mtbr member
    Salsa shoulda left that frame alone and kept it black.

meatier showers
    Yo mama looks hawt. I'd love to ride her but she looks a bit short for me. Anyway, nice presentation.

--sParty

P.S. Semi-related topic: I plan to order a Salsa Big Mama frame within the next two weeks. Haven't had a new FS sled in five years... wanna go 29er... will build 'er up 1x8. Watch for pics on the 29er forum in about a month... Only mentioned because I think Salsas are way awesome bikes. We now return you to your regularly scheduled singlespeed programming...
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

smell the saddle...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    Yo mama looks hawt. I'd love to ride her but she looks a bit short for me.
    M.I.L.R. (Mamma I'd Like to Ride)

Drinking the Slick_Juice
    Quote Originally Posted by CB2
    I bet you could shorten your chain. If you take out a link, you might be able to use the tensioner in the push-up mode too.
    it doesnt work, he would need a half link
    "If women don't find handsome , they should at least find you handy."-Red Green

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Nice

mtbr member

Hot!

That is one Red Hot Mamasita!
    Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind...Dr Seuss.

I have red hair
    That is an awesome bike. I rode a Mama SS for awhile as a loner and it was one of the sickest bikes I've been on for shore. Awesome job

mtbr member
    Thanks for the compliments. I was trying to hold off from riding it until my American Classics came in. I was wanting to get the full effect when riding it back to back with my Redline Flight, but my new handlebar and brakes came in yesterday and I had to take her out today. Probably wasn't a good idea seeing how I have the flu, but man what a difference compared to the Flight. Don't get me wrong, the Flight is a really nice bike but the Mamasita is a totally different animal. I'll post up more pics when my wheels come in.

I have red hair
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat Ark
    I was trying to hold off from riding it until my American Classics came in. I was wanting to get the full effect when riding it back to back with my Redline Flight
    Nah, ride it now, it'll be like getting another new bike when the new wheels come in