• 12-23-2012
    Sheepo5669
    Haters gon' hate!

I want zipp stickers for a future pair of Chinese carbon wheels I may own.

Obviously they are not zipps, but thats why it is funny.

People take themselves too seriously.
  • 12-26-2012
    bigdog100
    1 Attachment(s)
    Phil
    Phil wood save my SS. Funny how a well known highly refined engineering company save my underground, nose turned down chinese carbon fiber. The philencentric EBB is crazy looking and even more intense is the alignment tool but the thing works. I have 40 miles on the SS and I love it again. I think the next step is to put a carbon fork on it.

Attachment 748079
  • 12-26-2012
    red5jedi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdog100 View Post
    The philencentric EBB

How much was that EBB? any pic's of the EBB and tool?
  • 12-26-2012
    bigdog100
    2 Attachment(s)
    ebb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by red5jedi View Post
    How much was that EBB? any pic's of the EBB and tool?

It will cost you as much as the frame $300. I am new to SS and I love carbon. I have a carbon FS 29er and love it. I guess Ti and steel are both great SS frames hoever they weigh 2x's as much. So for around $700 I have a carbon SS frame.

Attachment 748098

Attachment 748099
  • 12-26-2012
    red5jedi
    $300 is a little steep. I think I'll get a frame with the bb30 and get the BEER EBB.
    BEER Components Eccentrics & Shims

$160 and I think it comes with the tool.
  • 12-26-2012
    shreddr
    It looks like we have the same frame and I have perfect tension with a 32x20 with a half link. If my chain (3/32) doesn't stretch too much I won't need anything and the 32x20 lets me get up the hills, which is what it's all about to begin with, unless of course you are going DOWN! :)
  • 12-26-2012
    ask
    Quote:

Originally Posted by OneBadWagon View Post

OT - LOL! Nice BMW! The sad thing is it took me a minute to figure out why you posted that picture. When the new 7 Series body style came out a few years back, I thought they were Camrys when I saw them on the road.
  • 12-26-2012
    OneBadWagon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdog100 View Post
    i guess ti and steel are both great ss frames hoever they weigh 2x's as much.

lol!
  • 12-26-2012
    zion zig zag
    I paid right around 200 for a philcentric from my LBS.
  • 12-26-2012
    1niceride
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tulok View Post
    you oughtta make it push up on the chain to get rid of the chain jump.

It won't look right without a ziptye to the stay..I use an oring, just the right spring rate. Push up for more wrap also.