Sweat is just fat crying.

Many thanks to Jim @ Woodman Components (29.8 QR)

A while ago, I posted in here about needing a 29.8 quick release for my Inbred. I had no idea where to look, and Brant @ On-One didn't return my email. Someone in here (I'm too lazy to look for the post) suggested www.WoodmanComponents.com, so I checked that out. I emailed them, and a fellow named Jim got right back to me, saying he thought they might have one, but he'd have to check his stock.

About a week went by, and I had heard nothing, so I emailed Jim again, asking what was up. He emailed back apologizing, saying he had been sick and had been out of the office. Yes, he had the QR (cheap, too!!) and after I gave him my CC #, he promised to send the QR out ASAP.

So, here it is, in my hot little hands, along with a Woodman Components catalog. I had no idea they had such cool stuff- from hubs to saddles to stems to carbon fiber water bottle cages, it reads like a Sharper Image catalog for cyclists. Good-looking shiznit.

Anyhoo- just a long-winded way of saying "thanks" to Jim, and to whoever recommended Woodman. Good call.

fp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

mtbr member
    Fella, I'm really sorry.

I forwarded your email to Pete @ Team Planet X, at 7:23am, on the 29th November.

I figured it would be easier for him to sort you out, than us sending you one over.

I guess I should have replied to you to tell you I was doing that, rather than you thinking I was ignoring you...

----

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:23:19 +0000
    To: peter@teamplanetx.com
    Subject: Fwd: QR
    Cc:
    Bcc:
    X-Attachments:

can you help him?

Envelope-to: brant@on-one.co.uk
    To: brant@on-one.co.uk
    Bcc:
    Subject: QR
    Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:50:07 -0800

Hi-

Do you have a (US) source for a 29.8 seatpost quick release for my Inbred? The seatpost keeps slipping and I've snapped a bolt trying to get it tight enough.

Thanks,

Gary Harman

Sweat is just fat crying.

No big.

Quote Originally Posted by brant@on-one.co.uk
    Fella, I'm really sorry.

I forwarded your email to Pete @ Team Planet X, at 7:23am, on the 29th November.

I figured it would be easier for him to sort you out, than us sending you one over.

I guess I should have replied to you to tell you I was doing that, rather than you thinking I was ignoring you...

----

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:23:19 +0000
    To: peter@teamplanetx.com
    Subject: Fwd: QR
    Cc:
    Bcc:
    X-Attachments:

can you help him?

Envelope-to: brant@on-one.co.uk
    To: brant@on-one.co.uk
    Bcc:
    Subject: QR
    Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:50:07 -0800

Hi-

Do you have a (US) source for a 29.8 seatpost quick release for my Inbred? The seatpost keeps slipping and I've snapped a bolt trying to get it tight enough.

Thanks,

Gary Harman
    I've communicated with you in the past, and you've always been helpful. This one just slipped thru the cracks, and I don't hold it against you.

Never did hear from Planet X, but it's all good. The Woodman QR is sweet, and I wouldn't mind getting more of their stuff, so it all worked out.

Thanks-

Gary
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)