gray hair in my shammy

Good job! Many Thanks Fatmarc for the tour of FairHill.................................

I really want to thank you for showing us around there. The single track was awesome, it really works Ya with all the twisties.....great place. Damn, 2 flats, 1 stripped crank and a caliper bolt falling out, all from the 3 Baltimore guys ........We suck! Sorry for all the mechanicals, we normally can get at least 5 minutes into a ride without somebody breaking their bike. Plus, I think I was a little overly optimistic riding my SS up there with you guys. My legs got smoked a little quicker than I anticipated. At one point I forgot I was on a SS and went to shift and rang the mini bell the Delaware Trail Spinners had given us. (Thanks guys)
    Oh well, We'd love to return the favor and show you around Patapsaco, but you have to promise to loosen a few bolts on your bike first.

Thanks again Marc, even with all the bad luck, FairHill was great!

John
    "Veni, vedi, pulsus" "I came, I saw, I pushed"

drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Bashturd

John
    Fun singletrack that really took a toll on me with all the twisties and roots. 18 miles in 2 hours...not bad for me. And thanks to Todd and KeithG, and the rest of the Wooden Wheels gang for showing me how out of shape I am Nice meeting y'all.

Man, I have a lot of training to do this week if I plan on winning the Michaux race in 8 days...

mtbr member

That was good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Bashturd
    I really want to thank you for showing us around there. The single track was awesome, it really works Ya with all the twisties.....great place. Damn, 2 flats, 1 stripped crank and a caliper bolt falling out, all from the 3 Baltimore guys ........We suck! Sorry for all the mechanicals, we normally can get at least 5 minutes into a ride without somebody breaking their bike. Plus, I think I was a little overly optimistic riding my SS up there with you guys. My legs got smoked a little quicker than I anticipated. At one point I forgot I was on a SS and went to shift and rang the mini bell the Delaware Trail Spinners had given us. (Thanks guys)
    Oh well, We'd love to return the favor and show you around Patapsaco, but you have to promise to loosen a few bolts on your bike first.

John
    Sorry you guys had so much bad luck. Hopefully, you'll be back again with many spare parts

mtbr member

Great riding with you Drevil.

Quote Originally Posted by Drevil
    Fun singletrack that really took a toll on me with all the twisties and roots. 18 miles in 2 hours...not bad for me. And thanks to Todd and KeithG, and the rest of the Wooden Wheels gang for showing me how out of shape I am Nice meeting y'all.

Man, I have a lot of training to do this week if I plan on winning the Michaux race in 8 days...
    Fair Hill was a lot of fun on Saturday. French Creek was really tough yesterday, but I hope the beating I took will help for this weekend's Michaux race. See you there.