Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Glutton for punishment
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    30

    A little Spot porn for ya

    Just got the Spot cyclocrosser....I think I need help for the addiction to John Deere Green, though.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    meatier showers
    Reputation: Sparticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    7,330

    Very nice

    Spots before my eyes... (rub, rub...)

    Now if only it were raining when you took that photo, you'd have matching wet spots.

    Sorry dude, I can't resist with the lame humor. It seems I'm in a lame humor mood tonight. I will withhold the urge to mention that your array of cycling machinery lends the farm look to your front yard.

    Just kidding. Really, I am. (Smiley above = happy insurance, eh.)

    Green and yellow. I like it. Heck, I live in Eugene, Oregon -- home of the Ducks (colors are green and yellow, man!) So seriously, the Spots look great to me.

    --Sparty

    Quote Originally Posted by cliffordu
    Just got the Spot cyclocrosser....I think I need help for the addiction to John Deere Green, though.....
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MellowCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    857

    Nuthin' runs like a Deere...

    I'm suprised nobody's thought to have a "Pink Spot" made up yet.....

    Gotta help you keep the lameness going my west coast brother!

    Of course I prefer Red Spots, with little black legs and shiny long stiff......cranks.

    MC


    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    Spots before my eyes... (rub, rub...)

    Now if only it were raining when you took that photo, you'd have matching wet spots.

    Sorry dude, I can't resist with the lame humor. It seems I'm in a lame humor mood tonight. I will withhold the urge to mention that your array of cycling machinery lends the farm look to your front yard.

    Just kidding. Really, I am. (Smiley above = happy insurance, eh.)

    Green and yellow. I like it. Heck, I live in Eugene, Oregon -- home of the Ducks (colors are green and yellow, man!) So seriously, the Spots look great to me.

    --Sparty

  4. #4
    Glutton for punishment
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    30
    Sparty -

    It all makes sense now!! I used to live in Eugene !! I'm channeling the DUCKS!!!

    AARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

    Actually, I went with the John Deere Green so I can get touch up paint at the local feed store.
    I live in Port Townsend now - and these are wet Spots a lot of the time....heh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    Spots before my eyes... (rub, rub...)

    Now if only it were raining when you took that photo, you'd have matching wet spots.

    Sorry dude, I can't resist with the lame humor. It seems I'm in a lame humor mood tonight. I will withhold the urge to mention that your array of cycling machinery lends the farm look to your front yard.

    Just kidding. Really, I am. (Smiley above = happy insurance, eh.)

    Green and yellow. I like it. Heck, I live in Eugene, Oregon -- home of the Ducks (colors are green and yellow, man!) So seriously, the Spots look great to me.

    --Sparty

  5. #5
    Are your pants fresh?
    Reputation: Freshpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    135

    Of course

    we're all seeing spots now.







    Sorry couldn't resist. And it's a variation on a theme.

    FP

  6. #6
    Penis Goat!
    Reputation: GirchyGirchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    802
    Run, Spot, run.

  7. #7
    Derailleurs owned: 0
    Reputation: c0jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    357

    pink Spot

    Saw this on ebay a while ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by MellowCat
    I'm suprised nobody's thought to have a "Pink Spot" made up yet.....

    Gotta help you keep the lameness going my west coast brother!

    Of course I prefer Red Spots, with little black legs and shiny long stiff......cranks.

    MC
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    681
    Awesome! I love Spots. Having a cyclocross/mtb combo like that is pretty much my dream setup though. I'd better get to saving my pennies. So how are you liking the cx rig so far? For that matter, what are your thoughts on the mtb one too? I'll just live vicariously through you until I get one of my own

  9. #9
    Glutton for punishment
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    30
    I have had the MTB for about a year and it is my daily driver - I don't have a car anymore - and my complete satisfaction with that bike led me to jump on the cyclocross frame when I found out Michael had one available.

    I LOVE my Spot bikes - they are obviously designed by someone who rides - not a committee who has to decide what kinds of compromises have to be made to reach price points - or fit the maximum number of weekend warriors. Although they are not fully custom, they both fit me so close to perfectly that the only place I can go from here is a completely custom job - like the ones made by Matt Chester.



    The combinations of Columbus and Dedacciai (sp?) steels work - the bikes are quick, intuitive handling and yet can be ridden all day without feeling beat up.

    These are not really blinglespeeds, either - I have Paul hubs on both with Delgado rims on the cyclocrosser and Mavic 519's on the mtb. I am waiting for the matching fork for the cyclocrosser and use a Surly 1X1 fork on the MTB.

    A slow ride across town for a bagel or hard romp through the root gardens in the state parks around here - these bikes never disappoint and every day I look forward to my ride.

    The big problem is choosing which Spot I get to ride today.

    Clifford



    Quote Originally Posted by gabe0807
    Awesome! I love Spots. Having a cyclocross/mtb combo like that is pretty much my dream setup though. I'd better get to saving my pennies. So how are you liking the cx rig so far? For that matter, what are your thoughts on the mtb one too? I'll just live vicariously through you until I get one of my own

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    86

    Very Nice

    Pretty sweet looking Spots. I'm diggin' that John Deere Green. Yummy!

    Here's mine:


  11. #11
    Medium?
    Reputation: Fast Eddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,654

    Nice!

    Nice and clean. I guess I'm partial to red.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddy
    Nice and clean. I guess I'm partial to red.
    Yes, unfortunately, she's going to be clean for a few weeks. I just had surgery to replace part of a ruptured eardrum. No SS for me for at least 3 more weeks.

Similar Threads

  1. Virgin Spot Porn. Suggested names?
    By seege in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:20 PM
  2. Spot Bike Porn?
    By vcyclist in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 10:19 AM
  3. Need New SS Opinions
    By DirtSS in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 06:19 PM
  4. 5 Spot Porn....for Nels
    By EndoRando in forum Turner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 04:39 PM
  5. 5 Spot Porn....for Ozlongboarder
    By El Beastro in forum Turner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 08:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •