Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    129

    Kona A frame, needle in haystack

    Im looking for a 2005 20" Kona A frame. I tried to order one from the factory, but they are sold out. No luck finding one on the internets from a U.S. dealer.
    If anyone knows of a LBS anywhere that has a Kona A frame 20", 2005 model, or the '04 with sliding vertical dropouts, please respond and let me know.

    Or, if you know of a place online who has them in stock, that would work too.

  2. #2
    semi-evolved simian
    Reputation: Mine'sAPint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    330

    Try Bikeman

    Quote Originally Posted by skifastchad
    Im looking for a 2005 20" Kona A frame. I tried to order one from the factory, but they are sold out. No luck finding one on the internets from a U.S. dealer.
    If anyone knows of a LBS anywhere that has a Kona A frame 20", 2005 model, or the '04 with sliding vertical dropouts, please respond and let me know.

    Or, if you know of a place online who has them in stock, that would work too.
    It doesn't specifically say if they're in stock or not, but it's worth giving Bikeman a try:
    http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking...LFRMSS/KON-A05
    Last edited by Mine'sAPint; 07-13-2005 at 12:34 PM. Reason: My typing fails me again

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mine'sAPint
    It doesn't specifically say if they're in stock or not, but it's worth giving Bikeman a try:
    http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking...LFRMSS/KON-A05
    Nope, called them today. All they have left is an older 19" with the solid horizontal dropouts. Can't put disk brakes on that one.

    Kona said that they have been sold out for months, and the last one that went to a shop was back in January.

    Now, I can only hope that someone out there will spot one at their LBS and let me know.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: in the flesh?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    351
    any news on 06 kona a frames?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DeeZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,250

    I saw one at The Path

    Quote Originally Posted by skifastchad
    Nope, called them today. All they have left is an older 19" with the solid horizontal dropouts. Can't put disk brakes on that one.

    Kona said that they have been sold out for months, and the last one that went to a shop was back in January.

    Now, I can only hope that someone out there will spot one at their LBS and let me know.
    http://www.thepathbikeshop.com

    It was awhile ago but give them a try. Rode one for a few months until l purchased my Rig and then sold it.

Similar Threads

  1. Bought a frame with a crack
    By MegaVolt in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 11:51 AM
  2. What did my 88 Fat Chance sell for new?
    By mojo in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 02:26 PM
  3. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 03:52 PM
  4. comparison of ProPedal, Float and ALPS on same frame
    By ccm in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •