mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Kona A frame, needle in haystack

Im looking for a 2005 20" Kona A frame. I tried to order one from the factory, but they are sold out. No luck finding one on the internets from a U.S. dealer.
    If anyone knows of a LBS anywhere that has a Kona A frame 20", 2005 model, or the '04 with sliding vertical dropouts, please respond and let me know.

Or, if you know of a place online who has them in stock, that would work too.

semi-evolved simian

Try Bikeman

Quote Originally Posted by skifastchad
    Im looking for a 2005 20" Kona A frame. I tried to order one from the factory, but they are sold out. No luck finding one on the internets from a U.S. dealer.
    If anyone knows of a LBS anywhere that has a Kona A frame 20", 2005 model, or the '04 with sliding vertical dropouts, please respond and let me know.

Or, if you know of a place online who has them in stock, that would work too.
    It doesn't specifically say if they're in stock or not, but it's worth giving Bikeman a try:
    http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking...LFRMSS/KON-A05
    Last edited by Mine'sAPint; 07-13-2005 at 12:34 PM. Reason: My typing fails me again

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mine'sAPint
    It doesn't specifically say if they're in stock or not, but it's worth giving Bikeman a try:
    http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking...LFRMSS/KON-A05
    Nope, called them today. All they have left is an older 19" with the solid horizontal dropouts. Can't put disk brakes on that one.

Kona said that they have been sold out for months, and the last one that went to a shop was back in January.

Now, I can only hope that someone out there will spot one at their LBS and let me know.

mtbr member
    any news on 06 kona a frames?

mtbr member

I saw one at The Path

Quote Originally Posted by skifastchad
    Nope, called them today. All they have left is an older 19" with the solid horizontal dropouts. Can't put disk brakes on that one.

Kona said that they have been sold out for months, and the last one that went to a shop was back in January.

Now, I can only hope that someone out there will spot one at their LBS and let me know.
    http://www.thepathbikeshop.com

It was awhile ago but give them a try. Rode one for a few months until l purchased my Rig and then sold it.