Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Just took the plunge...

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Dudeus 
#1 ·
So I went from 26" geared squishy front to a fully rigid SS 29er and I ****ING LOVE IT! Sorry for the vulgarity I just had to get it out. When I first took this thing out I couldn't believe how awesome it rode, and climbed. This thing climbs like a mountain goat on crack. I could not be happier with my purchase (and I got it for a steal as well). :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting me share my joy. Ride on fellas.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Dudeus said:
So I went from 26" geared squishy front to a fully rigid SS 29er and I ****ING LOVE IT! Sorry for the vulgarity I just had to get it out. When I first took this thing out I couldn't believe how awesome it rode, and climbed. This thing climbs like a mountain goat on crack. I could not be happier with my purchase (and I got it for a steal as well). :thumbsup:

now I know what a mountain goat on crack climbs like... Thanks mtbr forums :thumbsup:

I've gotta get me one of these goats on crack

Behaaww!

#8 ·
umarth said:
Full face helmet?

And that was ****ing vulgar?

Looks pretty kewl. First cannondale I've see in a while...
Broke my neck a few years back and I want all the protection I can get. Also the other day I clipped a tree with my handlebar and endo'd. Smacked the jaw part of the helmet right on a rock (hard enough to chip the rock). If I wasn't wearing that helmet I'd have a broken jaw right now.... I kinda ride hard :p.

Thanks for all the replies guys. Its 33x20 right now. Which is excellent for my out of shape ass.

#13 ·
Old thread, I know, but I just got it weighed today and it sits at 24.5lbs. Not too shabby, I'm definitely happy with that number, not that I'm weight weenie'ing it or anything. Just a new stem, bars, and grips from the pictures above.

By the way...

My bike

=

+

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.