Thread: iheartbikes mag

Awesome! Totally awesome!
    Jan 2004

iheartbikes mag

Hey folks,
    Some of us on this board have had problems with iheartbikes magazine and one of the owner's ebay transactions. I was just going to flame mail around about this guy, but a fellow victim of his contacted me with a better and more productive idea. In short, law enforcement authorities are possibly going to be contacted about this gentlemen's business actions. What do we ask of you? Well, in truth, this is just in the beginning stages, but you could contact me at kennbenny667@hotmail.com with your story and contact information. The more people we have together on this, the better. Your money may be gone, but you have a chance to get a little piece of mind.

See you on the trails, Ben Kenny
    Kennbenny667@hotmail.com

Witty McWitterson
    sent you an email. Can you spill more beans about what may happen?
    Just a regular guy.

mtbr member
    So you saying that they conned $$$ for products they never sent/ That's suckage to the max man. I was swindled once.

One gear to rule them all

Do you mean....

ian@iheartbikes, that has been screwing people on ebay? I bought a fork from him, I got the fork, but it was not at all happy with it. It came beat up and broken, not at all as described. Let me know if this is the same guy and I will e-mail you.
    Later, Todd

Quote Originally Posted by kennbenny667
    Hey folks,
    Some of us on this board have had problems with iheartbikes magazine and one of the owner's ebay transactions. I was just going to flame mail around about this guy, but a fellow victim of his contacted me with a better and more productive idea. In short, law enforcement authorities are possibly going to be contacted about this gentlemen's business actions. What do we ask of you? Well, in truth, this is just in the beginning stages, but you could contact me at kennbenny667@hotmail.com with your story and contact information. The more people we have together on this, the better. Your money may be gone, but you have a chance to get a little piece of mind.

See you on the trails, Ben Kenny
    Kennbenny667@hotmail.com

Witty McWitterson
    Quote Originally Posted by 32seventeen
    ian@iheartbikes, that has been screwing people on ebay? I bought a fork from him, I got the fork, but it was not at all happy with it. It came beat up and broken, not at all as described. Let me know if this is the same guy and I will e-mail you.
    Later, Todd

same Dude. Good intentions, BAAAAD follow through. I know a few others who've been jacked by him too.
    Just a regular guy.

Awesome! Totally awesome!
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ~martini~
    same Dude. Good intentions, BAAAAD follow through. I know a few others who've been jacked by him too.
    Yup, same dude. He jacked me on a Spot frame. I've only been on this since this morning, and already people from as "far away" as the UK have contacted me. The wheels are turning, momentum is growing...