Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

I think I'm finished breathing

552 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  mtbdirteater 
#1 · (Edited)
I think I'm through breathing

It started out as something cool, edgy, rare- but it just came to my attention that everybody's doing it and have been for some time. This would be acceptable if i prescribed to the idea that we should do what we do because we love it, or get something out of it- but everybody knows that you should only do stuff that's cool and rare. so i'll be passing out in 4 or 5 minutes i guess....Later!!

#2 ·
Dave is right about posting to this crap...

...SH1T...I just did it again too!!

#3 ·
cmatcan said:
It started out as something cool, edgy, rare- but it just came to my attention that everybody's doing it and have been for some time. This would be acceptable if i prescribed to the idea that we should do what we do because we love it, or get something out of it- but everybody knows that you should only do stuff that's cool and rare. so i'll be passing out in 4 or 5 minutes i guess....Later!!
Well, you're probably dead by now, but this does remind me that I should quit posting to threads about quitting things.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.