Keep Singlespeeding Evil

I was searching google for pics of Vicious Cycles - and I am really scared now ... !

Why are those two men in the results ... !

By the way if you own one - show me yours!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatlizard
    By the way if you own one - show me yours!
    Phaty if you take a look at the Vicious Cycles pages on www.sortedcycles.com you'll find some nice pics and if you click through to the bigger images you'll find even more.

Keep Singlespeeding Evil

Iiiiiiingeland ...!

Yes Duncan I sucked all those pictures down - sad enough that the European (ooops sorry! ) importer has better pictures than the US headquarter!

phaty

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatlizard
    Yes Duncan I sucked all those pictures down - sad enough that the European (ooops sorry! ) importer has better pictures than the US headquarter!

phaty
    He he, that's 'cause we created our site in-house, as soon as we get a picture we can post it. If you need to know anything else or need me to try and source some pictures from Carl drop me a line at duncan@sortedcycles.com.
    We've got a demo frame featuring the circuit board finish which we really need to get some pictures of. Once we get that sorted I'll post some images to you.

BTW could you let me know the URL of the site you'll be posting the pictures on?

Keep Singlespeeding Evil
    Quote Originally Posted by dunxster
    He he, that's 'cause we created our site in-house, as soon as we get a picture we can post it.

Yeah those people in the colonies just don't have a clue about advertising - do they?
    With those painting skills Carl should really brag about it much more. Not just those small thumbnail pictures in the paint gallery!

As soon as I start a thread in the German forum I will send you a link!

Cheers

The Hun