Mashers Only!!

Hottest boyfriend!!!???

Hey Moonbeam!!
    Just so you know DONKY is mine!!! All mine!! I think he forgot to tell you about me. Me and him go way back. We got plans for the future n stuff. We have bikes to buy and places to go! So we are gonna have to talk when you get here. If it comes down to it I'm gonna have to race ya for him. Don't push me cause I'll do it!!!( I'm crazy!!!) Oh yea those sequence knickers you keep hearing about, I bought those for him and he wears them just for ME!! And yes I got pics...

HUGH

ali'i hua
    Quote Originally Posted by HUGH
    Hey Moonbeam!!
    Just so you know DONKY is mine!!! All mine!! I think he forgot to tell you about me. Me and him go way back. We got plans for the future n stuff. We have bikes to buy and places to go! So we are gonna have to talk when you get here. If it comes down to it I'm gonna have to race ya for him. Don't push me cause I'll do it!!!( I'm crazy!!!) Oh yea those sequence knickers you keep hearing about, I bought those for him and he wears them just for ME!! And yes I got pics...

HUGH
    um, hugh?! you ok? lack of titanium in your diet?

gonna havta bump this just to see what donkey replies with.

wow. and you think you know your friends...

Displaced Southerner
    Dec 2004
    Hey Moonbeam!!

HUGH

Listen here Hugh, you may get my boy for lunch today, but I'm here to call it like it is...He's soo mine, hands down, no doubt about it! I'm prepared to "talk" when I get there, but you may not know that my roots are rural Louisiana, now I've been indoctinated into redneck east TN, and with a Dad called "Bubba" by all who know him...let's just say, I'm a scrapper. I'll talk, I'll fight, and yes, even race for that handsome boy to ensure that your future plans of bike-buyin and place-goin with him are shut down. Do you really dare light a fire under this little redhead?! hehehehe!

Now about those sequined knickers pics...don't be teasing me and not producing.
    Whatever you can do or dream you can do, do it now. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.
    ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Displaced Southerner
    Dec 2004

To further my case...

PS...more about Donkey actually being Mine, not yours, let's talk about something...

Do ya'll have an hour count for the next time you get to see each other???

Didn't think so.
    Whatever you can do or dream you can do, do it now. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.

Probably drunk right now

Wrong list....

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam
    PS...more about Donkey actually being Mine, not yours, let's talk about something...

Didn't think so.
    You two are arguing over an ass. Please take it to www.mulereview.com

Also, reading about Hugh love for Donkey made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

Ken

Recovering Weight Weenie

Didn't think so.
    OWNED.

USB Rep'n

lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Padre
    OWNED.
    so true. sad, but still true!
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

giddy up!
    I think I'll stay out of this one and watch the fur fly:-)

B
    www.thepathbikeshop.com

Recovering Weight Weenie
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey
    I think I'll stay out of this one and watch the fur fly:-)

B
    Do donkey's have fur? Or is it more of a coat?

giddy up!
    Do donkey's have fur? Or is it more of a coat?
    Interesting question....one that I've personally never pondered, and probably wouldn't have had you not brought it up!

However, the "fur" comment is generally in reference to a "cat fight", no? Cats have fur, right?

B
    www.thepathbikeshop.com

Recovering Weight Weenie
    Interesting question....one that I've personally never pondered, and probably wouldn't have had you not brought it up!

However, the "fur" comment is generally in reference to a "cat fight", no? Cats have fur, right?

B
    True true. I guess I was discussing what was actually being fought over.

giddy up!
    True true. I guess I was discussing what was actually being fought over.
    In that case. I'll sit back and watch my "coat" fly.

B
    www.thepathbikeshop.com

paintbucket
    In that case. I'll sit back and watch my "coat" fly.

B
    I think hide is the term you're looking for. As in thick skinned.
    When the going gets weird its bedtime.

Displaced Southerner
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wooglin
    I think hide is the term you're looking for. As in thick skinned.

Really now, hide, coat, fur...does it really matter? I'm the obvious winner of this little squabble.

73 hours and counting...

Mashers Only!!

Girl I'll tell ya whut!!!

Listen here Hugh, you may get my boy for lunch today, but I'm here to call it like it is...He's soo mine, hands down, no doubt about it! I'm prepared to "talk" when I get there, but you may not know that my roots are rural Louisiana, now I've been indoctinated into redneck east TN, and with a Dad called "Bubba" by all who know him...let's just say, I'm a scrapper. I'll talk, I'll fight, and yes, even race for that handsome boy to ensure that your future plans of bike-buyin and place-goin with him are shut down. Do you really dare light a fire under this little redhead?! hehehehe!

Now about those sequined knickers pics...don't be teasing me and not producing.
    Bring it!!!
    I have heard about you red heads!! All hot headed an such. All bark no bite!! But I'm a welder and I can handle hot things. I got a fire extinguisher.
    Oh and I'm from the O.C.!!! I'm sure you have seen the show. "We crazy over here".
    Just for the record I'll be seeing MY boy in less then 24 hours for lunch! Then he is meeting me for dinner at 6ish with some of our friends. Where will you be??? Thats what I thought...

HUGH

Displaced Southerner
    Dec 2004
    Bring it!!!
    I have heard about you red heads!! All hot headed an such. All bark no bite!! But I'm a welder and I can handle hot things. I got a fire extinguisher.
    Oh and I'm from the O.C.!!! I'm sure you have seen the show. "We crazy over here".
    Just for the record I'll be seeing MY boy in less then 24 hours for lunch! Then he is meeting me for dinner at 6ish with some of our friends. Where will you be??? Thats what I thought...

HUGH

Oh yeah, hot headed is right! That fire extinguisher ain't got nuthin on me!

Without even seeing the show, I already know you OC folks are crazy! If there was any question left, it's confirmed today.

And, while you may be seeing MY boy in 24 for lunch, and, thanks for gloating, will be seeing him again tomorrow night...you ditched him today. Rain? Really? Lame excuse. I soo would not ditch that handsome boy for a lunch date. And dangit, it's just the 2000 miles between us that keeps me from hanging with the pals tomorrow. This coast to coast dating does have it's gliches.

ca