highly visible

Hey, jh_on_the_cape! Wanna ride Wednesday?

JH,

I'm going to be riding tomorrow (Wed) night. If you're interested in joining me, meet me at 5:30 at the gate at the end of Thurman Street (just up the hill from Fat Tire Farm). I'll be wearing a gold/black/reflective jacket and riding a green Karate Monkey, with a dual-beam headlight on the bars and a Petzl headlamp on my helmet. Kinda hard to miss.

I'll be bringing an extra NiteRider headlight with a helmet mount, as well as an extra pair of medium Neoprene gloves - just in case you need either one of these. If you can ride tomorrow night but 5:30 is too early, let me know by replying to this message, and I can get there later, no problem. If you can't make it, no big deal since I'm planning on riding anyway.

Hope to see you,

- Dan

try driving your car less

nocando

Quote Originally Posted by GlowBoy
    JH,

I'm going to be riding tomorrow (Wed) night. If you're interested in joining me, meet me at 5:30 at the gate at the end of Thurman Street (just up the hill from Fat Tire Farm). I'll be wearing a gold/black/reflective jacket and riding a green Karate Monkey, with a dual-beam headlight on the bars and a Petzl headlamp on my helmet. Kinda hard to miss.

I'll be bringing an extra NiteRider headlight with a helmet mount, as well as an extra pair of medium Neoprene gloves - just in case you need either one of these. If you can ride tomorrow night but 5:30 is too early, let me know by replying to this message, and I can get there later, no problem. If you can't make it, no big deal since I'm planning on riding anyway.

Hope to see you,

- Dan

Hi dan
    Unfortunately I cant make it. But portland is pretty nice! my big issue is lack of time (working lots, and decided to leave early) and lack of clothes that i can get super muddy. but thanks for offering the lights and gloves! good to see such kindness from a fellow rider.
    Only boring people get bored.

highly visible
    Quote Originally Posted by jh_on_the_cape
    Hi dan
    Unfortunately I cant make it. But portland is pretty nice! my big issue is lack of time (working lots, and decided to leave early) and lack of clothes that i can get super muddy. but thanks for offering the lights and gloves! good to see such kindness from a fellow rider.
    Hey, you sure missed a wet one last night! First time my disc brakes have worked no-so-hot, I guess because it was raining so hard the rotors wouldn't dry off even under braking? Super foggy (visibility often 20-40 feet) up there too. Only got 8 miles in, but it felt like my usual 12-18.

Glad you're enjoying Portland.