mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Bonking ... not feelin' well Have Jericho Gone Belly Up

Does anybody know whats happening at Jericho.

There web sit appears to have gone and there e-mails are returned, as address unknown.

I'm just wounding as I paid a 50% deposit for a Leadfoot about 6 weeks ago. Deliver dates have been and gone, issues with there power coaters, but I heard that before.

So anyway does anybody know anything I don't.

seeing the jericho banner at the top of the screen feels like a bit of a sick joke to me right now.

anyway thanks for your time, I'm sure you will all be able to put me right on this

thanks again.

ali'i hua
    someone down on the "custom builders" board just got his leadfoot, so that's a good sign.

josh probably just forgot to pay the bill this month. Ive been trying to track him down for a while.

maybe Zonic Man has more info?

and if he does show up here- dude- I need a ring, cog, new hat and a t-shirt (if the cogs are being made yet- oh, and my hat got stolen. as popular as the water bottles?)

Quote Originally Posted by Felix Da HouseRat

There web sit appears to have gone and there e-mails are returned, as address unknown.

I'm just wounding as I paid a 50% deposit for a Leadfoot about 6 weeks ago. Deliver dates have been and gone, issues with there power coaters, but I heard that before.

So anyway does anybody know anything I don't.

seeing the jericho banner at the top of the screen feels like a bit of a sick joke to me right now.

anyway thanks for your time, I'm sure you will all be able to put me right on this

thanks again.

Jed Peters
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix Da HouseRat
    Don't know what to tell you dude. Perhaps just trying to call and get through (although last time his message recorder was full up)....HOWEVER, I do know that there's a bunch of new frames waiting to go to powder, because I saw them...and that the old powdercoater is not being used, but rather the Sycip guys are going to be painting the bikes from now on.

So I betcha a dime to a dollar that your bike is one of them waiting to go to "paint".

All you've waited is 6 weeks? Dude, you're doing good in the boutique bike biz.

Inrideo est vita
    My LBS buddy was talking to Jericho a month ago about becoming a dealer. At that time Jericho said that they were spending too much time running the business and not enough time riding so they will be discontinuing all the bikes except the leadfoot, and cuting back on the staff.
    In other words they are downsizing, reverting back to the early days to increase the fun factor.
    Canadian distribution: X-Fusion Shox, Rand Momentum lube and Canadian Shield fenders.
    TheRide.ca
    Facebook

mtbr member
    I quit dealing with them months ago. I waited 6 months for a chain ring I never got. They keep saying it was in the mail. When the last time I called they said we don't make that any more. Why didn"t they tell me that in the first place. I would sure not give them money up front on a frame.