Account Retired

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Gnome-fest Lives!

A gathering of internet axe murderers in Wisconsin? Beer, cheese curds, bratwust and bicycles?

http://www.gnome-fest.net

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeRaven
    A gathering of internet axe murderers in Wisconsin? Beer, cheese curds, bratwust and bicycles?

http://www.gnome-fest.net
    HAHAHAH! Hilarious! I will be there!
    I am going to camp, while Sarah and our little one spend the nights at the cottage north of Wausau...maybe next year, conduct some sort of fest in the logging / atv trails near Gleason. Lots of woods, gnomes, dodo birds, and chiggers.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

goddam gnus !!!

see, i am not gonna jinx this version of "gnu-fest " by talking about those little bearded hat wearing mofo's, and then having the forum jump all over how they do not want to read about gnus anymore and then lakeraven gets ticked off and pooof! there goes gnu-fest again.

but dammitall. i am gonna have to fiangle a way to sneak away from the iola wors race. not that there aren't wors races aplenty, mind you - but that iola course is a good-un. it has s-track a plenty and even some scenery . . . including a stretch that runs down a valley that looks like middle-earth, or that maybe dinosaurs could live there, or elves, or even . . . . . . . . . gnus. boy howdy that is a nice trail. and, i have to seek redemption on a whack rude SSer who cut my ass off like a skank ho last year. dude should not even be ON a singlespeed, the puke. so unlike the Noble scoutdog, who, if he is gonna beat yo a$$ just goes ahead and beats yo a$$ and that is that.

speaking of which, maybe i can get s-dog to ride that hundie miles with me on sat, and i can thus wear down his skinny young self. i am older, and fatter, have been married far longer, and my kids are almost teenagers - - - - my pain tolerance for long term suffering is light years ahead of his !!

gnu-fest here i come. tim

Account Retired

Wausau To Iola.........

Hey its only 50 some miles from Iola to Wausau. A person (much like yourself) could come frolic at the gathering and then don the game face and race the WORS way......come back and get all drunk and puke on my shoes. It's all in the plan.

GL

I like to ride bikes!

... and if we just ...

Bring it on Montel, Kleinrider, or what ever your name is this week! 100 miles on Sat. and the WORS race on Sunday sounds like a low milage weekend.

Bill