mtbr member

Finally complete my project: Cannondale 1FG Polished

I've been working on this project for a few months (well, I'd rather be riding than working in the shop so it took me a while, but lately with the weather we've been having I've had plenty of time to complete it).

It's a 2003 Cannondale 1FG that I stripped down and polished... I pretty much polished everything that was polishable... Enjoy the pics below or check out: http://home.comcast.net/~ledrocnoc/1FG

DRC

PS: If anyone is interested, it's for sale... I have another 1FG that I am keeping, so this one will have to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member

... and if we just ... That looks SICK !!!!

That bike looks sweet dude !! How the ride ?
    [SIZE=4]Life = Biking[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis
    I've been working on this project for a few months (well, I'd rather be riding than working in the shop so it took me a while, but lately with the weather we've been having I've had plenty of time to complete it).

It's a 2003 Cannondale 1FG that I stripped down and polished... I pretty much polished everything that was polishable... Enjoy the pics below or check out: http://home.comcast.net/~ledrocnoc/1FG

DRC

PS: If anyone is interested, it's for sale... I have another 1FG that I am keeping, so this one will have to go.
    Damn, it is so shiny that I thought the sun was out, at 7:41pm on the east coast LOL!

I may be interested; I have a Giant NRS up for sale on Ebay, and someone that is interested in buying it before the auction is over, so if that pans out, I would be seriously interested in yours.

mtbr member

Ride is great...

Quote Originally Posted by evil13
    That bike looks sweet dude !! How the ride ?
    Actually this one (the polished one) is virgin... My other one (the one I am keeping for myself, not polished, with the Lefty ELO) is just plain fun. It's stiff and light compared to my Jekyll. I have it geared rather low (32 x 21) because it's pretty hilly here, but it puts a smile on my face everytime I ride it.

DRC

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Very Nice.......

Quote Originally Posted by Denis
    Actually this one (the polished one) is virgin... My other one (the one I am keeping for myself, not polished, with the Lefty ELO) is just plain fun. It's stiff and light compared to my Jekyll. I have it geared rather low (32 x 21) because it's pretty hilly here, but it puts a smile on my face everytime I ride it.

DRC
    What size frame is that? Looks like a lagre or even XL? I do know someone who may be interested

Russ

mtbr member

Frame size if large....

Quote Originally Posted by onepivot
    What size frame is that? Looks like a lagre or even XL? I do know someone who may be interested

Russ
    It's a large.