mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Idea! ECNASSCof the U Part Deux

Thats right...last year was sooo much fun we're doing it again. Yes, the same "stage race" format is back! The "hike a bike" is gone! The Go Carts are warming up! New this year---- the ROCK STAR award! Sat May 29th Registration and Scavenger hunt (locals will have their own rankings)...finish will be at the bar as usual, and the Main event Sunday the 30th. Lat year over 70 racers enjoyed the trails and huge cook out but we still couldn't finnish all the beer (3 kegs of the sweet local brew-mmmmm). This year you can email questions to ecnasscu2 at yahoo dot com. The camo hats are gone and who knows what you're gonna get this time around. See you in the spring...Eric
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member

I definitely do not want to miss out this year!

Gonna get started on that honey-do list so I can get some leverage to go out and play that weekend! Sounds like it'll be fun. In terms of sleeping arrangements and fees and stuff where can I get info?. Last time it was posted on your shop's website. Same thing this year?

James
    A good friend will come bail you out of jail.
    But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying
    "Damn... we fcuked up!"

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Yes Sir....I can't wait. We're gettin all of the boys from philly and surounding areas fired up about it. It's a revolution around these parts. It was definatly one of the best events of the year last year. If that is James from ohio, what's up? ya'll should really talk up the Ohio event. That was a great time as well....Ben

mtbr member

Sorry Ben, not James from Ohio...

Quote Originally Posted by GiantSS
    Yes Sir....I can't wait. We're gettin all of the boys from philly and surounding areas fired up about it. It's a revolution around these parts. It was definatly one of the best events of the year last year. If that is James from ohio, what's up? ya'll should really talk up the Ohio event. That was a great time as well....Ben

... but James from PA. Poconos to be exact.
    A good friend will come bail you out of jail.
    But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying
    "Damn... we fcuked up!"

I'm in !

Hell yeah...Looking forward again to some genuine PA rocks. Last July they knocked me down kicked me in the ass and called me bad names. This time things will be different, hopefully.

destroyer of everything
    Jan 2004
    sound the alarms sucka....boston will be there again. poor behavior is guaranteed, and yes we will be crashing at your place.

destroyer of everything
    Jan 2004
    my new profile....grrr....

try driving your car less

yo bostonians

Quote Originally Posted by destroyeverything
    sound the alarms sucka....boston will be there again. poor behavior is guaranteed, and yes we will be crashing at your place.
    hey bostonians. If no one here locally on the cape is up for the trip, I may be looking for a ride. I will post something as it gets closer, but thought I would mention it now...
    Only boring people get bored.

get down!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rudy Projects look ridiculous

visit my blog, BEATS, BIKES & LIFE