Thread: To be a dreamer

mtbr member

To be a dreamer

I had a dream last night, a rather violent one. I often have those where some bad guy gets his ass kicked by me.

In the dream, the guy was trying to hurt my sister, and I arrived in SS fashion on my black Gunnar Rock Hound, Equipped with a most badass ENO hub...so I got to the scene, pushed the guy off balance, got off my bike, and proceeded to kick his ass with the bike.

I grabbed the bike by the top tube and slammed it on the guy several times. Then my sister proceeded with kicking him on the head.

Pays to be Hispanic. Pays to have a sister as evil as me. Pays to be an SS rider. During all this, I had Bizarre Love Triangle playing in my head.

I also had a dream a few days ago where we were (some relatives) hiking in the woods, and a mt. lion came and grabbed Wilson, Heidi's dog, and I got to the cat, and slammed it to the ground several times, and then I killed it by ripping out its throat. EEK!

Then one time I had a dream that I had to take a dump. I went to the can to find a gnome pool party happening in the toilet. There they were, with their bling bling boats, topless chick gnomes (for being so little, they do pack some knockers), and the smell of alcohol. it angered me that they had an unauthorized party, I pooped on itůso I am a party pooper. HAHAHAHA!

Love me, for I am from Wisconsin
    Last edited by ernesto_from_Wisconsin; 02-06-2007 at 06:16 PM.

Its Pace! Its ace!

Gnomes...

And the moral of this tale is to properly cook your gnomes and don't eat them just before you go to sleep......

Account Retired

Dreams

Perhaps, a study in the halucinagenic effect of Gnomes.
    I get the unclimbable climb dream every now and again. The harder I climb the steeper it gets til I'm scrambling and clawing for the top. I never get there and I wake up all out of breath. Usually I'm on foot in the dream. It would be nice to be on my bike in a dream.

A quote on dreams from the late great Douglas Adams.

"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it."
    [size=-1]Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"[/size]

One wheeled

Warning!

Gnome licking can be dangerous to your health....

mtbr member

The moral is...

If you poop on a gnome you'll end up just like Ernesto! Don't poop on gnomes!