Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    big legs, small brains
    Reputation: kylemason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    89

    New question here. Crupi/Sinz Cogs from QBP


  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Just1Gear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    182
    Haven't used those but they look pretty similar to the Fouriers that I have used and been pleased with....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crupi/Sinz Cogs from QBP-imag0082.jpg  


  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    I've used the Sinz 18t with e.13 32t ring and shimano 8sp chain with no problems. It fits up nicely on my Hope freehub body and looks great in black.

  4. #4
    Just A Mountain Biker.
    Reputation: blaklabl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1Gear View Post
    Haven't used those but they look pretty similar to the Fouriers that I have used and been pleased with....
    That looks bomber

  5. #5
    big legs, small brains
    Reputation: kylemason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwig7 View Post
    I've used the Sinz 18t with e.13 32t ring and shimano 8sp chain with no problems. It fits up nicely on my Hope freehub body and looks great in black.
    Do you know how wide it is at the base where it mates with the freehub?

    Kyle

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemason View Post
    Do you know how wide it is at the base where it mates with the freehub?

    Kyle
    I didn't ride that bike to work today, otherwise I would go and measure it. A best guess is 6-8mm. It's fairly substantial in my opinion. Also, the biggest they make is 18t.

  7. #7
    big legs, small brains
    Reputation: kylemason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwig7 View Post
    I didn't ride that bike to work today, otherwise I would go and measure it. A best guess is 6-8mm. It's fairly substantial in my opinion. Also, the biggest they make is 18t.
    We live in Florida so 34x18. Or 33x17 ore the gears we use racing.
    I ordered a 17 and 18 to try out.

    Kyle

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,664
    I have a 16t Crupi. I used it for one day so far. I got it for race days only. It worked.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Just1Gear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by azbeerguy View Post
    That looks bomber
    It is/was, rode if for awhile but then switched to a King only because it was a little lighter...

Similar Threads

  1. Crupi cranks
    By TimT in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 11:57 PM
  2. cogs and 1/8" chain.. and cogs question
    By Everyzig2101 in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 09:22 PM
  3. Cogs?
    By thetreadway in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 07:00 AM
  4. Cogs 11-34 vs. 12-34
    By deeptrail in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 12:52 PM
  5. can shift down to smaller cogs, but hard to shift to larger cogs
    By eman in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •