E !

cog spacers and lockring

I decided to go ahead and clean my bike and inspect everything. I have a jingly noise wich i thought was my tensioner roller(dmr sts). It appears that my spacers on the 9speed converted hub are rattling a bit. Ive had this setup quite a while now and it just started. Can these things actually get squashed in? It was fine before. So i think i'll just add a 1mm spacer to fill it in. It is not even that much(.000mm) Is this a good idea and if so how much do you really need to thread in the lockring? First time for this one for me. Or should i just leave it alone.
    Thanks in advance!

mtbr member
    You defintely want to tighten up those spacers. If you have play back there it can cause wear problems and also make you lose your chain.........

My Ass is My Pilot
    HEY send me a email mark@webcyclery.com we have a ton of Shimano 2.56mm 9spd spacer's.The reason to use these spacers is that they fit PERFECT on ANY freehub body.They are splined to fit .That is what I have been using these for some time on King hubs and now on my DT Swiss.You will need ten(very light)spacers and a KingKog.So swweett.
    B.O.S/S Shampoo Now with More No More Gears! 34/18
    Ride With B.O.S/S

E !

It's all good

Quote Originally Posted by ashpioletrev
    HEY send me a email mark@webcyclery.com we have a ton of Shimano 2.56mm 9spd spacer's.The reason to use these spacers is that they fit PERFECT on ANY freehub body.They are splined to fit .That is what I have been using these for some time on King hubs and now on my DT Swiss.You will need ten(very light)spacers and a KingKog.So swweett.
    Took care of it allready. BTW i order all my stuff from you guys when i need it.
    Shout out to webcyclery.com
    You guys are great!