King Pin

Cool-blue Rhythm Canon G3 Digital Camera...how to sell on MTBR?? (possible SPAM??)

The Classified section has no place to sell something like this, or so I have determined. How do I go about selling a minty condition Canon G3 digital camera with the Hoya tube and several filters and a 256mb CF card and all the goodies that came along with it (CD's and manuals and such)?? Original owner, camera used very little, just bought a new Pentax SLR.

Just like new. Is it OK if I just wanna trade it for some bicycle parts or somethin'?? I'll pay my two dollars (hell, make it five!) if I could find a place to list it.

Just askin', in case I ever decide to do something like this.

"Mr. Britannica"
    Quote Originally Posted by xrmattaz
    The Classified section has no place to sell something like this, or so I have determined. How do I go about selling a minty condition Canon G3 digital camera with the Hoya tube and several filters and a 256mb CF card and all the goodies that came along with it (CD's and manuals and such)?? Original owner, camera used very little, just bought a new Pentax SLR.

Just like new. Is it OK if I just wanna trade it for some bicycle parts or somethin'?? I'll pay my two dollars (hell, make it five!) if I could find a place to list it.

Just askin', in case I ever decide to do something like this.

photographyreview.com or pcphotoreview.com? just a thought

King Pin

Smile !

RGB,

I know that! Don't bicyclista types enjoy snappin' piccys as much as photo guys?? I know you do! Nice lightweight 4mb camera with awesome optical quality.....

What have you to trade for the G3?

Quote Originally Posted by roadiegonebad
    photographyreview.com or pcphotoreview.com? just a thought

mtbr member
    how much you looking to get for it?