Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Boone 17t SPAM - Paid ad

625 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  spuddy 
#1 · (Edited)
Single Speed parts and more..SPAM - Paid ad

17 tooth Boone Cog one ride on it - SOLD, Thanks

32 and 34 tooth Salsa Rings for 104mm four bolt cranks

FSA Gossamer Cyclocross Cranks and more. PM or Email me for pictures or info.

Will trade for a great set of low-rise silver finished alloy or titanium bars. Also need a folding Exi 29er tire, DT 240s Hubs or whatever...

Thanks,
Peter

PS, if you know how to link the ad to this posting, please go ahead. I don't know how that works.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Are.........

Lutarious said:
17 tooth Boone Cog one ride on it

32 and 43 tooth Salsa Rings for 110 four bolt cranks

FSA Gossamer Cyclocross Cranks and more. PM or Email me for pictures or info.

Will trade for a great set of low-rise silver finished alloy or titanium bars. Also need a folding Exi 29er tire, DT 240s Hubs or whatever...

Thanks,
Peter

PS, if you know how to link the ad to this posting, please go ahead. I don't know how that works.
You sure that the rings are 110mm.? I would think that they are 104mm.

#6 · (Edited)
Lutarious said:
Special prices for you, my friend....
Actually is very easy to do...

first copy the "adress" from the add, the picture, the site, whatever you want to post, when click on the Blue round ikon that looks like the world, right next to the yellow square(link for Pictures, not adresses) and two boxes will come up, the first one left you write whatever you wnat to say, after you are done pless okay and the second box will come up,,then on that one you paste the "Adress" you got from the add and that is it...

It look like this...i place one of this[-] after the URL ittle things so you can see it..

[-URL=http://HEre Goes The ADRESS]Here you write whatever you want to say[/URL-]

give a try, I don't know know how to write En Ingles and I can do, i'm sure you will learn in no time..

#7 · (Edited)
You Know what Peter...

I was sure I was helping some Dude in new york , kansas or something,,i did not Realize that was you until i was looking for your posting about your newv desalvo 29Er bike and then i saw your avatar...

what a dummy,, well now at least i can give you private leasons if you want and for sure share what awesome mud that adorn you new bike and clothes so well this morning......

You new bike is really really nice, I may need to get one soon..

Ricky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.